13. I wrote this slightly drunk after a party in which i kissed some dude

EDITED

" You know what? You are an asshole."

"Tell me something I don't know" He said getting off his previous sitting position standing inches from Frankie- their nose almost touching.

"You think you are Oh so smart don't you? Well fuck you! You are not some type of messiah with skinny jeans you are a pompous pretentious idiotic schmuck!"

" Oh please! who's using the big words now? Go back to blowing that jerk! You looked like you were enjoying that" He said raising his voice and rolling his eyes.

" You know what I will! I bet you just want the bathroom to yourself so that you can snort some coke off your ass!!" Frankie said moving pass him and trying to unlock the bathroom door but her numb drunken hands were too sloppy and the knob was too hard to open.

"You are so drunk you can't even open a bathroom door correctly" he said in what felt almost like a murmur.

" Shut up no one asked for your opinion!! Go back to hoeing yourself up" She said trying harder to open said door only to realize that the task at hand was impossible for her.

"Here" Matty said touching her arm making butterflies appear in her stomach being so close to her that their nose were almost touching. Frankie felt a slight kick- a drunk impulse to kiss him but the thought of rejection was unbearable so she just stayed there then she heard a soft click; he had unlocked the door.

" Bye Matty Healy" she said giving his cheek a light peck.

Frankie hated him, she despised him will all her being because he made her feel stuff that she haven't never ever felt before, he made her act stupid and she hated that.

She hated his soft sweater pawls and the fact that he didn't care about anything, she hated that when he started talking, there is no stopping him. She hated how a torrent of overlapping words, opinions and plans poured out every time he opened her mouth but all of that didn't matter because she didn't care, not now not ever.

She was tumbling downstairs when she heard a loud sound behind her, she turned around to see Matty on top of the stairs asking to take her home in a pleading sound and I mean how could she say no to him?

So now here she was sitting in an expensive looking car as the copilot of a famous pretentious guy with a wool sweater. Fucking amazing.

"I'm cold" Frankie said suddenly filling shivers rise on her bare looking legs.

"Well is no ones fault you are dressed like a slut" he said glossy tipsy eyes set on the road with his hands softly gripping the steering wheel.

" Why are you being such an asshole today? Your girlfriend didn't suck your dick this morning?" Frankie said giving a snarky comeback venom rolling of her tongue.

" Well as a matter of fact she didn't, she's in Australia" he muttered hoping that she didn't hear him, and they drove over town for a couple minutes only the silence was unbearable as Frankie quietly deciding to turn on the radio.

For about a minute and a half there was just some chill instruments that Frankie for some reason felt were very familiar, the synthetic sound and the beat just sound like something she had heard before, something that Amber would put on the way to scho-

"That's your song isn't it ?" Frankie said with wide eyes a bit embarrassed at her sudden excitement, excitement didn't go with the niche meme baddie look she was going for tonight so she tried to fix it with a frown but that frown didn't last when she heard Matty's laugh though the whole car.

" Yeah I wasn't going to say anything, it's quite an old song I'm surprised they played it" he said looking directly into her eyes once they stopped on the traffic lights.

They stayed like that for a while listening to the song; Matty remembering back when he was a kid that the song was written and Frankie, well Frankie was just trying to understand what the fuck he was saying.

The song ended just as soon as it started and Taylor Swift started blaring through the speakers he reached out to turn the volume down turning his head to the blonde 16-year old sat next to him in his car wearing a fucking leather mini skirt, to say he was doomed was a misunderstanding.

" What did you think?" He asked for the first time in forever actually caring and interested in the soon to come answer.

"Well.... honestly?" She asked receiving a nod in return " Well mhm I liked the instrumental, It's chill. The lyrics? Well they just sound like a bunch of words put together and my american brain can't take it."

" of course that's your answer" he said turning left the light on the radio the only thing that helped Frankie distinguish his features.

"Well it's true! I didn't understand shit you say" she said playing with her nails looking out the window. "What was the song about though?" She asked trying not to sound too interested when deep down she really was.

"When it's kind of long story but to resume it I got stoned, went to a wedding, brought 3 doses of whatever cheap drug was on my hand did those drugs with this girl sitting next to me in the reception then I thought it would be great to make the announcement that both the bride and groom were cheating. I ended up picking a fight with some tall ass dude and then I passed out at like 3am. It's a ballad actually."

"Wow you sure know how to romanticize something" Frankie said a playful smile hanging of her red tinted lips.

" Well I'm an artist, it's kind of my forte- it comes with the job" he said continuing to drive only to park in a brick wall house expensive looking that was definitely not her house.