47. Coronavirus Angst

Frankie didn't except all of those people to be at her place. Amber said it would be "chill" apparently for her "chill" was getting evicted on the first month. All of their friends where there, everyone they ever saw on high school and a couple of people they weren't quite sure how they got there.

Louis was there with a hoodie and feathery brown hair with those same fucking eyes that looked just like his brother's. Frankie didn't understand how but she always ended up thinking about him- about Matty and everything he did, everything that happened.

She felt uncomfortable with that sheer itchy shirt she bought on a whim at Brandy fucking Melville of all placed with her last desperate attempt to ease with the crowd, be someone she wasn't. Frankie was trying with all of her being to find a sense of normality in what her life was on the mess that was left of it when she saw him those months ago on that stupid bakery that smelled like muffins and vanilla.

She saw someone coming up to her but the alcohol was blueing her view she still could taste the raspberry vodka that matched the taste of her chapstick. She was gripping that red cup for dear life; if she let go it would spill just like everything else. It was Louis with his feathery hair and that black hoodie that looked so soft to the touch. 

Fuck, she was drunk, too drunk to be next to the brother of the guy she couldn't stop thinking about. 

"Hey Frankie" Louis said with a cheerful smile, she could barely make out his face on the darken living room. 

"Hey Louis, I haven't seen you in forever" She said head to the side giving him one of her famous smirks. " Yeah, it's like after school graduation you disappear" He said. 

"Well I never actually wanted to be there, it was only a matter of time for that to happen" She shrugged still gripping her red cup for dear life. 

"Don't become a stranger.." Louis said with a friendly smile; one of those smiles that you only show when your heart is breaking. 

"Louis wait!" Frankie said with a sigh. " I feel like things ended badly between us. I was a dick and you were too and I never meant to hurt you, not really. We were just stupid" 

"I know" Louis said taking a long sip from his drink, Frankie could see how the alcohol was clouding his judgment. 

Frankie should be better than this but she couldn't resist saying suggestively. " Is there anyway I could make it up for you Louis?" Louis laughed- that wasn't the reaction she was expecting to say the least. Frankie frowned.

" I have a girlfriend, things are different now Frankie" She suddenly wasn't drunk fully realizing what she had done and the implications she hid her blushing hot cheeks by taking a long sip from her cup, it was almost empty. 

Everything happened so fast, Frankie wasn't even paying attention until she felt Louis shoveling a phone on her face, it took her a second to understand that he wanted her to take a picture of him and Kyle- Frankie still wasn't sure how Kyle ended up in the party but she wasn't going to ask any questions and took a few pictures of the pair looking like assholes. Frankie was about to return the black iPhone when she felt it vibrate maybe if she wasn't drunk she wouldn't snoop but Kyle and Louis were gone on the sea of people. 

She was going to be sick when she read the message that made the phone vibrate. It was Matty of course he was just seen his name on the phone made her feel alive again. The message was simple asking his little brother what he was getting mum for her upcoming birthday and before she could think any better Frankie shared the contact unto her phone. She was going to call him later.