29. ITS MOTHER'S DAY AND I JUST WROTE 2838 WORDS OF SMUT IM GOING TO HELL

"Fuck Matty"

Frankie honestly, truthfully didn't know what was going on or how she ended up sitting on the counter with her legs spread open with Matthew in the middle exploring her body with bare hands creating unbelievable friction and rapid breathing.

"I love how you smell. I could get drunk off your scent so easily." He said breathing her in; inhaling her sweetness moving his tongue up her collarbone reaching her ear.

She moaned, feeling herself blushing.

"I love the sounds you make" He was kissing every inch of her neck reaching the hem of her stripped thin cotton shirt. "Fuck" she whispered as she placed her hands on his bare back moving her nails upward knowing she was leaving marks.

Truth be told Matty was amazing and he didn't compared at all with James or any other asshole she had sex with in her short existence. There was something about him that was so warm and comforting but at the same time so dangerous and threatening leaving her exposed and vulnerable to his every wish and command.

Each touch and kiss was becoming more needy, more powerful, more anxious and Matty was just struggling to breathe because fuck she was beautiful, so so beautiful and he had deprived himself from touching her and seeing her but in that moment she was there with him and nothing could go wrong at least not until he came and made sure that she did as well because female orgasm was just as important.

Frankie was struggling to take her shirt off and Matty tried to help somehow managing to ripped it in half leaving him dumbfounded because he didn't know he had that strength in him. They laughed at the awkwardness of the situation and Frankie tried to not be so exposed by covering herself with her hands.

"Don't do that you're beautiful" he said taking her hands into his and admiring her hungrily.

"If you say so" She said with that devilish smile of hers that left Matty so disarmed, Frankie hopped of the counter facing him and with a indecent look in her eyes she pulled of her shoes and socks.

At first Matty was confused but then when she reached for the buttom and zipper of her jeans his eyes doubled in size.

Now there she was standing in her underwear in front of him, her body inviting him in and there was nothing much he would do as he saw her with her matching lavender sparkling see-through underwear.

She took a big breath mostly because she felt so exposed and this was the first time that she had ever had sex completely sober (because being drunk on Matthew Timothy Healy didn't count). She took the courage and reached for the clasp of her bra and now there she was giving him everything she had to ofer (which honestly wasn't much, she was on the smaller side)

Her breasts were not silicone monsters, they were small, perfectly shaped and to Matthew's eye, cute. They were in proportion to her small frame with nipples that were contained and well defined, not spreading and stretched.

Matty came to the conclusion that there was nothing more bewitching than Frankie's semi-naked form, he realized that the world could keep its supermodels, anorexic looking as they were because Frankie was soft and her  breasts so warm, so responsive to the touch.

As soon as his hand were upon her caressing each angle and corner her kisses changed became deeper, more sensual. Everything about her was natural and He love it. He love her too, even if didn't want to admit it everything that she was enchanted him.

Because there was something so disarming about seeing her naked. There's was vulnerability in her eyes that he can't resist. His eyes travelled from her face to her collar bone, delicate in the semi-darkness, then to her breasts. Without lingerie they sat lower, more natural, less close together, each so perfect and moulded to her form. He didn't linger too long, just enough for Frankie to see how beautiful she was to him.