45. Im too old to be writing fanfiction

"F come I know you want a picture too!" Alex said with too much enthusiasm, Frankie wanted to puke. "Mm I don't-" "Hey come on don't be shy!" Alex was sweet he really was but right now Frankie wanted to cut his head splattering blood on that stupid bakery's walls.

She sigh. 

Frankie gave the phone to Alex and positioned herself next to Matty who had an unreadable expression during the whole exchange. He wrapped his arm around her giving his famous smile: that smile that made her heart fucking swell. Frankie wanted to fucking yeet out of the situation, Frankie was so overwhelmed that she felt dizzy. He always made her feel dizzy like some fucking drug. Fuck.

"Nice to see you again"  Matty whispered.  "Wish I could say the same"

She looked like the sun all happy and shit Matty wanted to puke. He remembered that last call; how her voice was shaking, how he felt like he was having a panic attack. How even after all this time she still was too bright for him. 

"As girls we all need to have that one dick in our lives" Frankie said slowly. Almost savoring each word like it was poison and Matty wanted to die.  It was like she was a snake, sliding through his brain. A constricting and venomous snake. Matty couldn't breath. When had his sweet nymph turned into Taylor Swift with an agenda?

 "It builds character" She said and smiled for the camera. Matty didn't smile. He felt lost and seventeen again. Fuck he's live sucked. 

Alex gave Frankie her phone back and looked at Matty in awe. Matty wanted to puke. No one said anything for a while. They just stood just looking at each other. Frankie sigh. Rolled her eyes. She was done with this circus. She didn't expect to see Matty. Not in a billion years. Not on that stupid cafe. Not ever. 

" Thanks for the pictures man. Anyway umm I think we should probably leave." Frankie said trying not to look at Matty at all. Maybe if she didn't look at him he would not be there. Fuck. 

Fuck. Matty was absolutely fucked. That fucking girl was going to be the end of him. She looked so different. She was wall golden skin and dresses. Matty couldn't handle that. She was too pretty for his own good. 

" Actually, I know you hear this all the time but umm I make music?" Said the kid next to Frankie. He looked like an eboy but almost in a good way. His music was probably shit but Matty didn't have the guts to turn him down- not next to Frankie so he nodded. Frankie looked at him weird. She tilted her head analyzing the guy. 

If Frankie was good at something was making Matty feel like he was doing something wrong.  

" Well.. emm if you want I could give you my managers number. Send him something." Matty muttered. Alex was speechless and Frankie rolled her eyes.  " Of course Matty wanted to have a charity case' Frankie thought playing with her fingers. 

There was something about Matty there always was something. As she grew up she blamed her infatuation in the guy on drugs and hormones but now she was older and relatively clean. It was always going to be a mystery and to say that it bugged her would me an understatement. 

Fuck Matty. Fuck him and his weird hair. Fuck him and those fucking bags under his eyes.  Fuck him and those perfect fucking lips. 

" Really?" The guy with the chains said with big doe eyes. " Fuck. I don't know what to say" Frankie loved Alex but she wanted to kill him. "I know what you can do: Get that dyed head out of your ass and let's go." Frankie thought almost silently imploring Alex. 

"Sure. Here is a card. Call him whenever" Matty said placing his hand on his neck.  

"Ok well this has being great thanks for the pictures but we have to go." Frankie said taking the guys arm and almost running out of the bakery like Matty had some type of virus. Matty sigh. He thought he was over her. He wasn't. Frankie was like an ethereal being, an angel with chocolate eyes and a serpent tongue. Mathew tried not to think much about it but the truth is that as he was ordering his coffee all he could think about was Frankie. 

Fuck Frankie. Fuck her with her healthy hair. Fuck her and her gold dresses. Fuck her and that beautiful witty smile. 

They were both trying not to think, maybe by not thinking about it those feelings would disappear but after all those years they should know better thank that. 

They were both fucked.