Prologue

Hermione looked to her left, then to her right, when no one was looking, she whispered, "Lemon drop". And the hidden circular stair case was revealed.

She knocked on the door twice. And she heard Dumbledore said, "Come in".

"Good evening Professor. Harry told me that you were looking for me?" she asked the old man.

"Ah, yes. Sit down miss Granger." the professor said while pointing the chair in front of the table. "I have something important to tell you. And you must promise to not tell anyone else." she nodded as an answer.

"Miss Granger, in your third year here in Hogwarts, you had something that helped you to your classes. And I assume you know what I mean. Now I'm giving it back to you." he held his hand, and there was a time turner. Hermione reached for it.

"Sir, why do I need it?" she asked confused.

"You're the brightest witch of your age. You'll know it when the time comes. But I will let you read this." he handed a folded old parchment.

The one with the power to change the future is the brightest. Born to those who remembers none. And she with the chosen must turn. For when their alone, they'll have company. Time will tell them to be cunning. Ambitious they must be. But remember who they're supposed to be. The power to change the future is with the brightest and the chosen.

"Prof- professor, does this mean?" she stumbled upon her words.

Dumbledore looked at her with knowing eyes. "Yes, miss Granger. And miss Granger, you can only tell Harry when you're alone. Then turn the time. And no need to plan."

"But professor, if we don't plan, how are we gonna know what to do? We need a plan professor. This is Voldemort." she insisted.

"But it may not be Voldemort. It may be Tom Riddle. A plan is not needed. Though a name and false information is needed. You'll arrive at my house summer of 1945. That's 53 turns. Tell my younger self about what will happen. But not too much information. That's all I can say miss Granger." the professor said hinting that the talk is done.

"Goodnight Professor." she walked back.

Dedicated to armenarcibal. Bes!