Chapter 16

Transfiguration class came. Harry sat beside Tom, while Hermione sat behind them. The class was going well, they are practicing turning animals in chairs.

At the end of the class, Harry stood up and walked straight to Dumbledore. There were still some students left in the room.

"Professor," he caught Dumbledore's attention.

"What is it, Harry?" he asked calmly.

He was nervous. He looked back to Tom and 'Mione, but 'Mione just rolled her eyes.

"Er, Aberfort, I mean Dad, wanted me to give you this." he handed him the jar of Cockroach Clusters.

Dumbledore looked at him, "Do you really think that I don't know what those are, Harry?" he asked Harry.

Harry's eyes widen, but he eventually smiled.

"It was worth a try." he said.

Dumbledore shook his head. "I'll see you in my office Harry." he said. Harry only nodded.

He walked back to Hermione and Tom. "Well, that went well." Hermione said.

"In other words, it's lame." Tom whispered.

"Then you try it. Give it to Slughorn." Harry challenged.

Tom looked at him.

"Come on! Break your perfect record." he said to Tom.

"And what would I get if I do it?" Tom asked.

"Well, what do you want?" Harry retorted.

"I," he thinks of what he can't do that Harry can, "teach me how to do a Patronus." he whispered.

Harry was surprised. He didn't expect him to say that.

"Deal." Harry said.

They went to the Potions classroom. Slughorn beamed when he saw them.

"My three favorite students all together! And to what do I owe this visit?" Slughorn asked, excitedly.

"Well, we came from Transfiguration class, and Professor Dumbledore wondered if you've tried this." Tom said smiling, showing his perfect white teeth as he showed Slughorn the jar.

Slughorn eyed the jar. "What are these?" he asked as he got them.

"I believe he said that they are the popular muggle peanuts." Tom still smiling.

"Oh, I haven't had these before. Might as well try them." he said as he got a piece and ate it. He spat as soon as he tasted it. His face contorted at the foul taste.

"Oh, Muggles! They don't know how to make food! Well, Tom, give this back to Dumbledore. And tell him not to eat those. They're not edible." Slughorn handed him back the jar.

"Sorry, sir. If I had know that they tasted like that I wouldn't have handed them to you." Tom lied.

Slughorn just smiled and said, "It's okay Tom, my boy. Now, go to your next class. We don't want you three to be late."

"Good bye Professor." they said and walked away.

When they were far enough not to be overheard, Harry laughed, then they all did.

"Well, you got lucky." Harry said.

"Nope. I can do that to every Professor and not get detention." Tom boast.

"Well, let's have another bet." Harry said, confident. "If I'm right, you'll say sorry to Myrtle, but if I'm wrong, you can tell what to do for a week." Harry said.

"Deal." Tom said without thinking.

Harry turned left, "Wait!" Hermione pulled him. "That's not the way to the DADA room." she pointed out.

"I know. But it's the way to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom." he said.

"I haven't lose Harry." Tom said.

"Actually, you did. I know for a fact, and you know this too, that you can't do that to Dumbledore." he said, smirking. Tom sighed and headed to the bathroom.

------#####-------
I know it's a very short update but it's exam's night. We have exam tomorrow and the day after that so, sorry. I'll update if I can.