Chapter 4 (Part 1)

Hermione and Harry stayed closed to each other. Riddle kept glancing wearily at them. Hermione felt the cold sensation in her chest. And she knows it the gold timeturner. They've reached the Great Hall. Everyone was looking at Harry, then they all glance behind him. And there stood, Dumbledore.

He smiled warmly at Hermione but he kept a straight face at Harry. He strode towards them. Harry wanted to smile, but he was supposed to look nervous. When the not-yet-hradmaster reached them, he looked with a false glare at Harry. They didn't plan this, but Harry and Hermione have thought about this.

"Mr. Dumbledore, I will see you five o'clock at my office." he then turned to Hermione, "Good morning Miss Granger." he said with a warm smile. Hermione just nodded.

When he left, Hermione turned to Harry.

"He's mad," she said.

"Yes, furious."

They ate their breakfast. All the other Slytherins are mocking Harry.

"Hey, Dumbledaft! Uncle's gonna make Dumb-dafty cry!"

Yeah, now everyone made him a nickname. Again. Hermione looked at him. She can see that his trying not to laugh. She smile at him. They giggled slightly at that.

Slughorn beemed at Harry. He gave their class schedule and looked at Harry like he's a prized possession.

"Harry Dumbledore! So great to have you in my house! I expect great things from you my boy!" he said while shaking Harry's hand.

"Ah Tom! Great! Harry this is Tom, Tom this is Harry. I expect you to be friends. After all, you're both my favorite students!"

Tom smiled warmly. But after Slughorn left, he glared at Harry. Finally having someone to compete with.

After breakfast, they went to their first class. Which is, humorously, transfiguration, Dumbledore's class.

Harry is fine with Transfiguration, above average. But Hermione is better than him. So Hermione need to look like Harry taught her. Harry did the spell first. When he succeeded, Hermione did hers. Slightly better.

Dumbledore didn't give them points. But he gave the Hufglepuffs' points. They notice the Slytherins glaring at Dumbledore.

Their next class was DADA. Professor Merrythought was teaching them. They didn't have a problem here. Harry was naturally good at DADA. He did became DADA teacher when he was 15.

They're lesson was about patronuses.

"Now, who can tell me what a Patronus is?" Three hands shoot up. Professor called Harry.

"A patronus is a defensive spell which produces a silver, animal guardian, used to protect a witch or wizard against Dementors. It is a hard charm that needs real focus. A very happy memory is needed." he said.

"Excellent, 20 points to Slytherin. Now I want you to concentrate on a happy memory. Allow it to fill you up. And when you're ready, say, 'Expecto Patronum'"

Everyone was concentrating. Harry thought about his third year. When he did the best patronus ever. And he thought about Ginny, Ron, Hermione, everyone. And then, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" There the silver stag burst through his wand. It was very powerful. Almost like in his third year. He smiled proudly. Everyone was now looking at him. Tom was glaring. He haven't been able to do it. But Harry, who haven't been in Hogwarts to study before, did it better than anyone in history.

"Marvelous! 80 points to Slytherin. And if I may ask, who taught you to do it that well?" the professor beemed.

He smiled. "Dumbledore."

Hermione rolled her eyes at him. She muttered 'show off' so Harry smirked at her.

"Professor, I'm not the only one who can do it. Hermione can. I've been teaching it to her. She can do it." Hermione smiled shyly.

"Expecto Patronum!" and the silver otter escape her wand.

The professor was now jumping. "Excellent. Wonderful! I've never had students as great as you both! Another 50 points to Slytherin."

It was a really great class. They've earned Slytherin 150 points. In one class.

At lunch, everyone was looking at Harry. Hermione wanted to leave Harry because of the staring. But she wants to be at Harry's side.

Slughorn was almost running when he saw them. "Ah, Harry, Hermione! I've heard about you're Defense Against the Dark Arts class. A Patronus better than anyone in history! I wasn't wrong about you Harry! And Hermione! You've done it to! And to think you've only learned about it last summer! You're both invited to join the SlugClub! You've earned it!"

"Thank you Professor. It's our pleasure." Harry said.