Chapter 23

Tom and Hermione went to Hogsmeade for their date. First ever.

It was snowing but they didn't care about that. All they care about is them. They went to Honeydukes first.

"Try this Tom." Hermione said and gave him a chocolate frog. They ate every sweet that they find, but not the unique flavours.

"Let's go to the Three Broomstick." Tom said.

"Wait, I'll buy something first." She paid for the Bertie Bott's and they went outside. Tom put his arm around Hermione's shoulder, to keep her warm.

Tom ordered them butterbeers and they sat in the corner.

"I have an idea." Hermione said.

"What is it?" he asked.

She pulled the Bertie Bott's from her pocket then grinned.

"One of us will pick something that the other will eat, but, you must guess the right flavour." She said. "If one of us is wrong, then the one with most wrong will treat the other anything the other wants."

"Game." Tom said. Even if he thinks it's boring, he wants her to enjoy.

"Me first," she said, she picked the grey colored bean and said, "It's earwax."

Tom hopes she's wrong. He ate it and, "Nope! It's pepper." Then he picked the red one, "It's blood."

Hermione nibbled and said, "Its strawberry." Then she ate it whole. She picked the yellow and said, "I think this one is mango."

"Yes." Tom said as he ate it. He then picked the chocolate colored bean and said, "Chocolate."

Hermione ate it and she quickly pulled it out and drank her butterbeer. "Nope. It's tripe." They laughed and then she said, "I won."

"What do you want, my lady?" Tom asked.

"Let's go somewhere." She grinned.

"And by somewhere you mean?"

"Muggle London." Tom hesitated but he agreed.

Harry was under his cloak, watching. But when they apparated, he couldn't follow them, he doesn't know where they went.