Chapter 18 (Part 2)

"What is this about, Harry?" Tom asked.

"Can you be honest, just for once?" Harry asked, looking into Tom's eyes.

Tom hesitated but said yes.

"Do you like Hermione?" Harry asked.
"Yes, she is a very nice friend." Tom answered.

"That's not what I mean. I, do you like Hermione like, like." he can't find the right words.

"Like, like? What do you mean, Harry?" but he's knows exactly what Harry means.

"You know what the bloody hell I mean. Just, answer." Harry's temper now rising.

Tom doesn't really know the answer.

"I see the way you look at her. Your eyes light up. And sometimes, most of the time, you just stare at her. I know because, it's what I look, when I look at her." Harry wasn't looking at Tom.

Tom just stared at him. Not knowing anything about what Harry is saying. Tom, the future dark lord, the heir of Salazar Slytherin, stare at a girl?

He heaved a heavy sigh.

"I don't know what you're talking about." he simply said.

Tom was about to walk out when Harry said, "If ever, if ever you admit it and recognize it, tell me. I want to know. Because I'm fighting for her."

The next days, Hermione find it odd that Harry is ignoring Tom. He stayed away from them. Harry only goes with Hermione if she's alone. And that is almost never, cause she is keeping an eye out on Riddle.

------######-----

Short update.