Chapter 5

"What will we do about them, my lord?" Lestrange asked eagerly at the dark lord.

"They're powerful. But I'm not sure they see as I do. The girl will have to die. She's a mudblood. But Harry, a halfblood, a powerful one, almost as powerful as me, he'll be a great addition to us. My knights, I want a report on how close they are. If the girl doesn't matter much. I'll take care of it." the dark lord wasn't really looking at them. He was staring at the fireplace. The green fire burning.

------

Harry woke up thinking that his done it again. Voldemort called Hermione a mudblood. And he might set the basilisk to Hermione. He just know it.

He got up and dressed. At the common room, he saw Hermione waiting for him. She was writing something. He went to her side and whispered to her ear. "Sorry. Scar. Hurt. Voldemort." Hermione looked at her.

"Tell me about it." she looked serious.

"Let's go. Room of Requirement." he said and pulled her up.

Harry saw Malfoy staring at them. He was there. They are watching them. He put his arm around Hermione's shoulder. When they arrived at the seventh floor corridor, the hidden door showed itself. They walked in and they saw a room that looked like the Gryffindor common room if not for all the books.

"Now, Harry, tell me what happened?"

"I had a vision. I was sleeping, and you know how it happens. I saw him. With his death eaters. But he didn't call them that. He called them knights. And he said that I'll be a great addition to them. But, but, he said, you need, he said to report to them if your important to me but if not, he'll, he'll, kill you." he looked away. But Hermione just laughed. He looked to her bewildered. "Why are you laughing? This is serious. He might,"

"No he won't. I am important to you Harry. He wouldn't just kill me. He knows that you're a threat. And you will just have to be you. And he wouldn't kill me. I am important, am I not?" she was now smirking at him.

"Well, I guess you're right. Let's stay here, for a moment. You need to read these books. And we need to relax. I was to stressed yesterday. With Voldemort staring, no glaring at us." he heaved a heavy sigh.

Hermione checked all the books, when she sat next to Harry, she was already holding five books.

"Knights of Walpurgis. That's what they were called. I've read about it." Hermione popped up.

Harry just nodded. He was tired. He wants to go back. But, it's their mission.

"Harry, we need to go. It's Charms. We'll be late."

They set of to their Charms class.