Chapter 2

They arrived in front of a wooden door. They knocked and a younger Dumbledore came out. He looked old, but definitely younger than years from now.

Harry and Hermione stumbled upon their words. They don't know what to say. Dumbledore died in the future. But he's alive here. Finally Hermione spoke. "Professor Dumbledore, I'm Hermione and this is Harry. We're time travelers." she said.

Dumbledore looked surprised but he just smiled. "And I assume I'm the one who send you in this time? Well older me." they nodded at that. "Well, how can I help you? But come inside first."

They entered the house. It looked like the Gryffindor common room. When they are seated, Dumbledore gave them a look. Asking.

"Sir in our time, war is taking place. It against Voldemort. Well, you know of him as Tom Riddle sir. And you asked me to go here without a plan. I don't know why we can't plan." she said in one breathe.

"Yes, yes, don't tell me more. But you'll need new identities. Harry right?" as he looked at Harry. Harry felt his longing for the dead Headmaster.

"Yes sir, Harry Potter." he said.

"Oh no! You're not Harry Potter. You're Harry Dumbledore. Son of Aberfort. He will agree with me I think. And you Hermione." he turned to Hermione.

"You'll better be a muggleborn. Change your surname to a muggle surname." Hermione didn't understand but she said, "I am a muggle born sir. Hermione Granger."

"Perfect. Harry was a secret son my brother had. I home schooled you. But now you want to go to Hogwarts. And you Hermione. You're a muggle born. When Aberfort and Harry was in a vacation, they come across you. Grindelwald was there. But they saved you. You're parents died. And Harry taught you all you know now." they nodded at that.

"Sir, thank you." Harry said.

"Always welcome Harry, and Hermione. And there are unused bedrooms upstairs. Harry in the left,to your right Hermione."

------

The next day at breakfast, Dumbledore asked them what do they want to do. Both of their answers are related to their mission. But Albus told them to have fun. Albus took them to Hogsmeade.

Now, they are in the Hogs' Head. Aberfort was giving them drinks. Albus gave them money to buy chocolate frogs, licorice wands, and pumpkin pies.

At first Aberfort was furious. But later on he agreed on making Harry his 'son'.

They were shocked when they found out that the bartender in Hog's Head was Dumbledore's brother.

"Sir, do you want to hear the prophecy?" Hermione asked Albus.

"We don't know who might be listening Hermione. I would prefer you to write it." He said while giving her a small bit of parchment. She wrote it there. She have memorized the words. She have had read it countless times. She even whispers it in her sleep.

"So, you'll have to be Slytherin? What was you previous house?" Albus asked both of them.

"Gryffindor" they answered.

"But I won't have problem in being in Slytherin. I was almost put there. How about you Hermione?" harry asked.

"Well, the sorting hat said I could be in Ravenclaw. But I don't know if I can be in slytherin. I'm a mudblood. Salazar Slytherin himself won't pick me to be put there. But maybe I can ask the sorting hat. Maybe I'll consider?"

Days have passed. And they've already brought their robes and books, Albus gladly payed for it. Aberfort went in the platform with them Albus was already in Hogwarts. On the train, they had a hard time looking for an empty compartment. All of the students are looking at them. Clearly they are not first years, but they haven't seen them before. Finally they found one at the end of the hall.

They just stared at the window. Hermione stand then sat beside Harry. She hugged his arm while leaning her head to his shoulder. Harry stiffened but he stayed still.

"We're here Harry. Back again. I never thought I'd be here ever again. I miss them. I wish Ron was here. And I know you wish Ginny was. But, we can do this Harry." She heaved a heavy sigh.

Suddenly the compartment door slid open. There stood two boys. One with a red hair who looked similar to Ron, while the other with black hair looking like Harry. The red head smiled and asked, "Can we share here? Everywhere else is full." They nodded, missing Ron more.

"I'm Hermione Granger and this is Harry P-Dumbledore. And you are?"

"Daniel Weasley, and this is Charlie Potter. Dumbledore you say? You mean like Albus? I didn't know he had a son."

"Yes like Albus, but I'm Aberfort's son. Albus is just my uncle."

"I didn't know he had a brother either." Charlie said.

"But we haven't seen you around ever. What year are you both? You don't look like first years." Daniel said.

"I was home schooled by Albus and Aberfort. It was my father's idea. But he let me go to Hogwarts now."

"And I'm a muggle born. I only found out about the wizarding world and me a witch last summer. My m-mom and d-dad were k-killed. But luckily Aberfort was there and also Harry. And when I've found out about them, they were supposed to obliviate me when they got knocked over by my magic. Then they told me I was like them. All summer Harry, Aberfort and professor Dumbledore have been teaching me." She explained.

"But she's a very fast learner. Almost better that me." At that, Hermione gave her a glare.

"Sorry about you parents Hernione. By the way, we're in Gryffindor. Harry will surely be in Gryffindor, but by you story, you might be a Ravenclaw Hermione." Daniel cheered her up.

They just smiled, knowing that they'll be in slytherin.

When the train stopped, they went with the first years. They rode the boat and they were greeted by Professor Dumbledore. He told the first years including them about the sorting and left them in the hall. When he came back, he led them towards the great hall. He stood up in front and said, "The sorting ceremony will start now, but before the first years, we have two new students who will be joining the sixth years. When I call your name, you're going to sit in the stool and put this hat over your head. Dumbledore, Harry"