Part 1

"Oniii-chan" I said in a creepy tone while looking for my older brother who broke my panda. If only he would've let me bring my panda to dad's ceremony, none of this would've happened.

"Are you playing hide and seek?"

I don't know why but when I saw my panda being broken, I felt something take over me. My eyes burned, and somehow I got to see everything.

Even my own brother hiding in his closet.

"I love to play hide and seek onii-chan" I said while walking to the closet. "Let's play together.."

Then I heard him gulp nervously while I opened the closet.

"Onii-chaan!"

Then, while he was about to scream, suddenly I felt someone entering the room and yelling our names.

"Boruto! Himawari!" mom said while turning on the lights and walking towards us. Boruto quickly ran up to her scared.

"Mom! Hi-Himawari...her eyes!" he managed to say. "They're like yours dattebasa!"

With that comment my mother gasped and looked at me with worry. I looked up to her with my now white eyes.

"Onii-chan broke by panda! He didn't wanted me to bring it to dad's ceremony..." I said while sobbing.

"B-Because you'll get tired of it and you'll make me carry it through the village!" Boruto tried to defend himself.

"Hima-chan" Mom said with a warm smile. "Let's not bring any toys for today okay. We'll work on giving you a new one"

"umm...okay.." I said in a sad tone. Suddenly my eyes stopped burning and I saw everything normally.

"Good. Now let's go and wake your father before the ceremony ends" she said while turning to Boruto. "You and I will have a small talk later okay"

Boruto shrugged as he noticed mother's warning tone so he only nodded.

The next hours went perfectly fine, lots of people greeting dad, Boruto talking with many of his friends... Everything was perfectly nice and shiny and everyone was happy.

The next day, I went early to the hospital with mom and dad. Sakura-san checked my eyes many times and after a while talking with my parents, she told me that everything was okay. That same day, dad left to work at the Hokage building. I went with mom to buy some things and after that, we visited the Hyuga compound to spend the rest of the day.

At the Hyuga compound I saw aunt Hanabi and granpa Hiashi. We talked a lot and then I began playing around. After a while, Boruto came with dad and joined me for the rest of the afternoon.

"Onii-chan?" I asked while playing hide and seek with him. "Hmm..where did he go this time?"

I walked through the hallway and looked through almost every room I knew and still there wasn't any sight of him. After a while I suddenly heard people murmuring.

"Onii-chan" I said excitedly as I got closer but then I suddenly stopped. "Dad? Mom?"

I hid in a small corner and tried to see what they were doing inside of that room with my aunt and grandfather.

"Are you sure?" asked aunt Hanabi with concern. "She's only six years old"

"We're completely sure" mother said. "Her Byakugan was activated and she also managed to give Naruto-kun a gentle fist"

"This only means one thing" Grandpa said seriously while turning to my father. "Naruto, her power was just activated and she managed to take you down with one gentle fist. This puts her in a delicate position in the family. She could be used as an excuse for threatening the village's peace"

I didn't understand half of what they were saying, but I still kept listening.

"I know" dad said. "However, Hinata and I would like you to train her. That way, she could learn to know and control her abilities"

"We would do it" Hanabi said firmly.

"Also, for her and the village's safety I'll make sure she doesn't go to the Ninja Academy. That will expose her, and the chances of threatening the village's safety will be higher.." dad said calmly. By that time I already left the hallway and ran to my room. What does he mean by the village's safety? Was it because of what happened yesterday?

I don't know why but without noticing, tears rolled through my face. I felt a strange pain in my heart as I curled myself into the bed. Why? What happened? What's a Byakugan? What kind of training are they talking about?

I kept on asking myself so many questions until I fell asleep.