Part 17

"Are we there yet?!?!" said Chocho while whining.

"We just started the journey" Shikadai said to her friend while everyone kept moving to Suna.

"I know but I'm hungry! When we'll have our break?" she asked anxiously.

"Chocho, we won't have our break until we join Unit 1 and 2" Sumire commented as the Akimichi lowered her head.

Meanwhile, Mitsuki turned to Boruto who was surprinsingly silent. "Hey, Boruto"

The Uzumaki boy turned to face him. "What?"

"You're too silent. Something's bothering you right?" he asked.

"What makes you think that dattebasa?!"

"Usually, you're the one who talks a lot"

Boruto sighed, "I know, it's just.... I never expected to join dad's unit. I wanted to fight apart from his unit -ttebasa."

"But fighting with him it's an honor"

"But it has a price, Mitsuki" he said before turning to see me walking.

Mitsuki smirked, "You like her right?"

Boruto siddenly blushed and made frantic movements, "Wha-no!! What are you talking dattebasa!!"

"You're blushing" he said as he pointed his face.

"I'm not!" he yelled.

"Okay" he said. "Then why are you nervous? I saw you fighting yesterday"

"Mitsuki, that doesn't mean I like Hana. I just protected my comrade" Boruto said.

"Then tell me why you look at her differently" he said while crossing his arms.

"Honestly, I don't know" Boruto sighed, "I'm not sure but there's something...something about her that makes me remember Himawari"

"Hmm...it could be. That will explain why Hana used the rotation technique. I mean, that's only a Hyuga ninjutsu right?"

Then suddenly Boruto gasped and ran towards me, leaving his team 7 member behind.

Mitsuki blinked, "B-Boruto!"

Suddenly, I felt a familiar chakra coming towards me.

"Hey, can I talk to you dattebasa?" Boruto asked while suddenly appearing beside me.

I eyed my brother cautiously, "Yes"

"How did you do it?"

I blinked, "Do what?"

"The rotation" he said, "How did you master it? Only Hyugas can do it"

"Oh!" I said while smiling awkwardly.

'So he noticed it? Guess he isn't thay dumb'

"So? Tell me dattebasa" he insisted.

"Well, I like to... copy jutsus" I blurted out.

"Like the old man Kakashi-sensei?" he asked confused.

"Yeah, you see, I am a fan Sixth Hokage and I learned that he's an expert in copying jutsus" I explaijed whike grinning. "So I decided to learn how to copy them!"

"But you're from the Mist. How did you managed to copy a technique from a clan that lives in Konoha?"

"I travel a lot, Boruto" I replied. "I may not be in a team from the Hidden Mist but I did many missions for the Mizukage"

He grinned as he out an arm around me.

'What is he doing?'

"You're a strong girl. I like you!" he grinned. "The way you acted yesterday was amazing!"

'Oh Kami. My brother's flirting with me'

Suddenly, we sensed that something was wrong. Strange chakra's could be sensed from a small village near the border between Suna and the Hidden Grass Village.

"The wind.." Ayame said in a tense voice. "...the village's on fire!"

"Everyone! Stay alert!" yelled our superior while running to the village.

"It smells like blood" Hisako said while running.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"He's a sensory type!" Boruto said. "He can sense things way better than normal ninjas!"

But what we saw when we arrived was something imaginable. The enemies weren't around and the whole village was already burned down. Everyone was dead.

"What...the hell?" I said in shock. Boruto stood still beside me.

"Stay close Hana" Boruto said while giving me a warm look that I despised.

'If only he knew...'

Sarada noticed this and I sensed her aura getting darker as she glared at us before walking away.

"Looks like someone's jealous" Chocho murmured to Inojin and Sumire. Both of them nodded.

Meanwhile, I decided to ignore Boruto and moved away from him.

"Everyone, split up! Look for survivors!" our superior said.

"Hai!"