Part 8

"Okay crybabies listen up! We're gonna check if everyone's here" said an experienced shinobi who appeared to be from the Hidden Stone Village. He took a clipboard and started calling everyone's names.

I hope he didn't noticed I changed the list.

I glanced at every ninja who stood beside me. They looked so strong. I wonder jow many missions did they completed before the war.

"Norio Katsuro, from the Hidden Cloud!" yelled the man. Then a tall boy, with purple eyes and silver hair tied up in a low ponytail, stood up.

"Here!" he said in a polite but yet in a firm way.

"Moe Ayame from the Sand!"

A girl with long light brown hair, stood up. She seemed to be the kind of girls that knows they're pretty.

"Ready to kick some buts!" she said in a sassy way.

I rolled my eyes. Seriously, does that type of people are even allowed to become ninjas?

The man kept on calling names.

"Mitarashi Hana, from the Hidden... Mist?" he said more of a question as I stood up.

'Okay Hima, time to shine'

"Here!" I said quickly as the man looked at me curiously.

"I haven't seen of heard from you in my entire life." he commented. "And you seem to be a genin.."

"Seems we have a prodigy here.." murmured Ayame while glancing at me suspiciously.

"I'm a prodigy" I said. "You don't heard from me because they didn't allowed me to talk about it. Until now.."

The ninjas from the Mist looked at each other. I better do something quick!

"They didn't allowed me because I'm an orphan thanks to the last war. The Mizukage feared that I might get targeted due to my power so they kept me away from everyone until now" I explained, hoping they would've understand.

"Good" the man said. "Well here's the deal folks! We will be training in this camp until the war starts. Once the Shinobi Alliance is reunited at the battlefield, we'll do our best to stop the bastards we have as enemies. Understood!?!!"

"Hai!"

I relaxed after that and let out a big sigh. Now I just have to stay here amd train with the others until the war starts.

"Yo, little girl!" I heard someone say as I turned around. It came from a boy with dark messy hair and black eyes. "You're from the Mist right? I'm Higurashi Takeo, but just call me Takeo and this is Hisoka"

He pointed to a blonde boy with blue eyes and bowed. "Taishio Hisoka, nice to meet you"

"O-Oh, well the preasure's mine Hisoka-san, Takeo-san. My name's Hana" I said while bowing.

So, apparently I'm gonna make friends.

"From what I've heard you're a prodigy." Takeo said while I nodded.

"I'll like to see your skills tomorrow at training" Hisoka added. "We barely had any prodigies at the village"

'Tomorrow?!?!?! Wait, but I didn't even went to the Academy! How am I gonna show them my skills?!?!'

"A-ah yes! I'll be glad to show you" I said nervously before another boy approached me.

"You know, this isn't some place to be showing all your skills" said Katsuro from the Hidden Cloud Village. "We are at war"

"Save your babbling for another day Katsuro!" growled Takeo while he smirked.

"Make me" he teased.

"Believe me I will!" said Takeo while taking out his sword but he was suddenly stopped by Hisako.

"This isn't the time Takeo" he said.

"Hmp. Loser" Katsuro said while leaving. I sighed and turned to the boys.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Katsuro" Hisoka murmured. "He's the best ninja from the camp and it's believed he'll be joining his ANBU unit once the war is over."

"Somebody's gotta teach him a lesson" said Takeo. "He's such an idiot. Wait! Hana you can teach him a lesson! You're the Mist's New Prodigy! What if tomorrow you spar with him"

"What?!?!?" I yelled in shock. "Hold it I don't want any problems!"

"You won't get any if you don't get caught. I mean you're a prodigy so that way we can see your skills!"

Nope. Just nope. I barely got into the camp and the last thing I need is having to fight someone who will be joining ANBU once the war ends.

"That'll be interesting to see, right Kyo?" said Ayame Moe from the Sand to a short, dark blue haired girl from the Mist, named Kyo Akemi.

"Hmmm...that'll be a fun way to start our training" she said while licking a cherry lillipop.

I looked at the four ninjas who were expecting an answer from me. Ayame carresed her long light brown hair. "So, I guess we have a deal right? Or you're just an useless crybaby?"

'Say that one more time and I'm gonna gentle fist your ass'

"I wouldn't have said that if I were you" I warned.

"Or what? You're gonna fight me?"

'Shit. What am I getting myself into?'

"Who knows? Maybe I'm gonna kill you while you sleep" I said with a dark smirk that made her clear her throat.

"Whatever! Let's go Kyo" she said while leaving. Takeo and Hisako turned to see me.

"What the hell girl?" Takeo said. "You just threatened the Sand's best Wind user!"

'Oh, great.'

"So?" I asked.

"So?!?!?" Hisoka said. "Girl you seem like you don't know anything!"

And that was the moment I knew, that I fucked up.