Part 27

"Are you sure it's gonna work?" Kyo asked while eating her lollipop.

"I don't know, seems pretty risky" Hisoka added. "Not that I'm afraid but,   after how the Hokage reacted to you I don't think he's gonna let you go out.."

"That's true but it's the only way to makw things right" Sarada said. "So, are you with us or not?"

"Alright! I'm in-oww!!" said Takeo before getting hit by Ayame.

"You shut up! This is not just a simple mision you know" she said angrily.

"No it's not! Is a life and death situtation" he replied. "She may have lied to us but she's crucial for this war and we must save her!"

Then the whole group heard the Five Kages walking in a hurry with a young boy they recognized very well.

"Wait, is that?" Sumire asked.

"No way" Metal Lee said.

"Come on, we gotta tell them before we-" said Sarada before seeing Boruto run towards them in fury.

"You!" he yelled while standing in a fighting position. "What the hell are you doing here!"

"Boruto!" Sarada said, trying to stop him.

"This is not what you think, Boruto" Kawaki said seriously. "I need your help."

"And you won't get it. You betrayed us, remember?"

"Boruto" Naruto said, getting his son's attention. "I know you don't understand this, but he's helping us now dattebayo"

"Helping?" Chocho asked.

"Toneri got her when you left her" Kawaki said while everyone gasped.

"That's because you gave her to him!" Boruto snapped. "If I were near her you would've been dea-"

"I SAW YOU TRYING TO KILL HER!! I saw everything Boruto. When Katsuro took her out of the house, when you all judged her and treated her as some kind of trash! I was the one who tried to made her feel better once you left her.  But then Toneri appeared..."

He sighed, "Look, I'm here asking for your help to rescue her. I know the route to Toneri's hideout." He glanced at the Hokage. "When the war's over you can do whatever you want with me. But for now I only ask you for help."

Boruto stood speechless at Kawaki and lowered his head. Sarada took it as a cue to speak.

"Hokage-sama" she said. "We made a mistake, specially myself for letting all this happen. But we want to rescue Himawari. We talked about this recently so, just give us permission to go."

Naruto grinned and patted Sarada's head, "Apology accepted dattebayo! But I can't let everyone go and leave Unit 1 without reinforcements. Kawaki will lead the rescue mission with some of you. The other's will stay here and help us in whatever is necessary."

"Okay, so who's going?" Iwabe asked.

"Boruto, Sarada, Inojin, Shikadai and Takeo" Naruto said. "Kawaki will give you the details on the way."

"Great, Boruto always stealing the fun" Iwabe said while sighing and leaving.

"Cut it out Iwabe-kun." Sumire said while following him.

"Well then, looks like everything's settled" Katsuro said. "Good luck"

"Alright! So where are we going captain Kawaki?!" Takeo said excited.

"Don't call me that, please" Kawaki said awkwardly.

"Just ignore him, he's always like that" Inojin said.

Shikadai sighed, "So, the team's settled. What troublesome plan we have to do now?"

"For now, all I can say is that you have to follow my orders no matter what...and I mean it. The journey's really dangerous and one mistake will definetly end ot lives."

"You talk like we weren't shinobis dattebasa" Boruto added. "Just spit the land we're going will ya'?"

"Boruto please.." Sarada warned while Kawaki smirked.

"We're not going to a specific place...on Earth" he said while everyone looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" Takeo asked.

"We're going.....to the Moon"