Part 29

"I know how to walk!" I yelled as one of Toneri's men let go of my arm.

"Keep walking" the other guard said.

"I know, I know!" I replied annoyed as I walked to wherever they lead me to. I was nervous? Yes like really nervous.

Once I entered the room they made me get into a metal bed and tied up my arms and legs against my will.

'Geez this is cold!'

"I..." I said. I needed to get more information about what they were gonna do with me. "What are you gonna do with me?

"...."

"Umm..hello?"

"...."

'Okay....this isn't good'

After a while I sensed someone entering the door. I knew who it was, and it creeped me out.

"Ah, perfect" he said as he approached me. "You here, dressed in this long, dark dress ready to fulfill our destiny."

"More like your destiny.." I glared at him.

"You know, you look just like your mother" he said while caressing my hair. "You are strong Himawari, you've been blessed with something not everyone can get."

"You knew my mother. What happened with her?" I asked before he smacked his fist against the table, making me jump.

"She...she was perfect" he murmured. "She was pure, meant to rule a new peaceful world by my side.."

'Wait, mom was supposed to marry this guy?'

"But my Byakugan Princess was corrupted by that Nine Tails Jinchūriki" he said, referring to my father. Then he placed one had near his closed eyes, "Thanks to him your mother caused me this, taking away my main source of power... The Tenseigan."

Then he smirked, "But thanks to you, now I have the chance to get my revenge. All I need from you is to give me your power.."

By that time I started moving frantically. "How the hell am I gonna give you your power if I don't know how to unleash it properly?!?!"

"Oh you know, Himawari... I've seen it before. When you were little, and during the last battles.."

'What?!?!'

"Now" he said while smirking evily "Shall we begin?"

Then my whole body was in pain. I felt electric shocks go hit my body in a way I almost couldn't imagine. I felt my body burning. Bones and muscles being slowly turned apart. I screamed.

'I have to get out of here!'

"Show me your power!"

I sent the pain increase slowly as I kept on screaming. But I couldn't give up. I don't want to give up. Toneri's an old enemy of mom and dad. He got beaten once. I'm sure he can be beaten again.

My eyes started burning but I shut them to hold my power. I won't give my eyes to that bastard so easily!

"I sense your chakra glowing Himawari.." he said calmy as I breathed heavily. "Just stop being like your father and be my good little girl.."

Unfortunately, I looked at him with my Byakugan activated. "I won't...And I'm not your good little girl.."

Then another shot of pain hit my body, making the whole room get filled with my screams.

After hours of torture he finally stopped. My body relaxed a bit.

'Thanks Kami! I can rest'

"You..." I heard him. His voice was raspy and it seemed like he was angry. "You're just like him!"

Then he smacked me, spitting blood out of my mouth.

"You're a worthless brat!" he smacked me again.

"I am your master!"

And again.

"I should be the one you must obey!"

And again.

"You will give me the Tenseigan! And I!"

Smack.

"Shall!"

Smack.

"Rule!"

Smack.

"The world!"

Smack.

Suddenly he stopped and took big breaths. I also took my time to recover a bit from the pain, but at the same time I felt a familiar burning.

'Oh no..'

"Yes!" he said excited. "Finally, the moment has come."

I saw his two fingers get close to my eyes. My heart beated fast.

"Stop it! What are you doing!?" I said in fear. "Wait..wait no! I said no! No!"

'Dad, mom...nii-san...Kawaki, somebody help!'

Then I screamed in a way I never screamed before. It was too much for me to handle.

Suddenly, everything got blank.