Part 39

I was running without direction. Everything was crazy and my screams for dad to appear were in vain.

I am alone.

"You can't run away from me Himawari" Toneri's creepy voice said while trying to hit me with one of his attacks. The ground went to pieces again, this time making me fell on the floor.

"You know, I could kill you in a second" he said while smirking. "I can't wait to see you begging."

I clenched my fist. "Then why don't you do it now?!?!"

"Cause I like to play with my victims" he said while laughing.

I stood up but this time, I didn't ran away.

"You like to play, Toneri?" I said with a grin. I sensed him look at me with confusion so I continued. "Let's go play then!"

I started walking extremely calm towards him.

"What are you doing?" he said.

"Playing.." I replied. "You know, Toneri? Something tells me you don't wanna do this."

I stepped closer, "You won't kill me because you can't."

"Don't underestimate me brat! I'm an Otsusuki member, a descendant of Lord Hamura's heritage. I have the power of the Tenseigan!" he yelled with irritation. I smiled at him.

"Then, kill me"

"What?"

"Kill me" I said. "You have the Tenseigan, you have the power to kill me without much effort. Do it.."

Toneri's hand trembled. He hated the Uzumaki girl, underestimating her power. His power.

"You.." Toneri said while gathering all the chakra he had left. "You will pay this insolence! You shall not live to tell the tale, and I will win!!"

In a matter of seconds heade a huge blast against myself, and everything went blank.

Naruto sensed the chakra and all the noise. He knew it was something bad.

"Himawari!!!" he yelled, hoping that she will answer this time. But silence was all he could get.

He started running without any specific direction, fearing the worst. What if Toneri killed her? What if Himawari's screaming for his help right now?! How he could tell Hinata and Boruto?

'Brat, you can't do anything'

'I have to help her Kurama!'

'Brat, listen to me!'

'Toneri will kill her dattebayo! I have no time. If he kills her!'

'THIS ISN'T YOUR FIGHT NARUTO! EVEN IF YOU FIND HER, SHE WONT NEED YOUR HELP!'

Naruto stopped.

'Why Kurama? What do you mean by that?'

'She's fine. She finally figured it out'

'Dude, you're confusing me dattebayo..' he said while scratching his head.

'Idiot. The Tenseigan won't hurt their rightful owner unless it's dead.'

'What?!? Wait, that means..'

'Geez, finally you get it..and yes, even if Toneri wanted to kill her, he couldn't do it. That's what makes the Tenseigan an unique weapon. It's faithfull to his owner, unlike the Sharingan or the ordinary Byakugan.'

Naruto smiled.

'I have to find her Kurama. We need to get back to our world.'

'You will, when she's done.'

Naruto stood still staring at the horizon. He was worried, yet relieved that her daughter was still alive and okay.

As much as he wanted to, he couldn't help her now. It's her battle and the world's future depended on her. Yet, it was a hard task to complete.

The Seventh Hokage smiled, this is Himawari's chance to not only prove herself, also to defeat Toneri, break the genjutsu so both of them couls get back and end the war.

He closed his eyes. "I believe in you, Himawari, save the world."