Part 3

I woke up in the middle of the street. My head hurted as hell as I realized what had just happened.

"Mom?!" I yelled while I ran to where she went. I saw where the stadium was and stood there in shock. None of my family was there.

'Are they, dead?'

I ran through the streets to Konoha's hospital. It was crowded with people who had different injuries but I ignored them. There's only one person who might know what happened to my family.

Sakura Uchiha.

"Sakura-san?!" I yelled while finding her working on some patient. At the moment, she was the only person I could trust since she agreed to teach me some of her medical jutsu in private.

She's the only one who tries to comfort my desires of becoming a strong ninja. I know she can't help me that much but at least she tries.

And I'm grateful of that.

"Hima-chan, I'm so glad you're okay" she said while working on her jutsu.

"The explosion. Where are they?"

"I'm working on your mother right now. Boruto's over there still unconscious" she pointed at he other side of the room. "Can you heal him for me?"

"Hai!" I said while rushing to him. Sarada and Mitsuki were there too, worried about him. I placed my hands at his chest and let the green chakra flow.

"Is he gonna be okay?" asked Sarada after a while.

"He just needs to rest. He had a state of shock." I said while finishing with him and rushing to were mom was.

"Mom?!?!" I said once I saw her wake up. Suddenly I felt Boruto come to my side.

"Mom?!?! What happened?!?!" he said

"She's okay, she needs to rest" Sakura said. "She charged after them that's all"

"What do you mean?"

"She tried to save Naruto before the explosion"

I saw how Boruto's face changed to a saddened one before running away. I also felt sad to for what happened and what I just heard. Mom tried to save dad from dying.

I managed to control myself and focused on mother's healing. I waited until she managed to sit properly.

"Naruto-kun's dead?" she asked.

"I can't sense his chakra all around the village. However, Sasuke-kun seems to know where he is"

"I'm glad" mom said while sighing. "Let's find them"

"I want to go too!" I said while standing in front of them. "I may not be strong as them, but I might be of help"

"No Hima-chan" said Sakura this time. "We're dealing with something we don't even know what exactly is. The only ones who can match them, are Sasuke-kun and the five Kages"

"I know, but if I could-"

"Himawari, this is the last thing we need right now so don't start" said mom in a serious tone. I left the room in rage as I saw Boruto with Sasuke and the Five Kage at the top of the Hokage building.

"What are they doing?" I said while rushing to them. Then I saw how Sasuke opened a portal and explained the plan for my father's rescue.

I kept on seeing what was happening until I heard my mother's voice yell at my brother. I looked up to her who seemed she wanted to stop my brother from going. I don't know why but then I felt some sort of happiness. For the first time in ages, Boruto wasn't gonna be able to do what he wanted.

But I was wrong. I saw how he put on an old headband and looked at mom with determination before jumping into he portal.

I looked at everyone who was apparently happy that he left to find dad. Even Sakura was happy. I ran away from there, with tears in my face. Tears out of rage and frustration. Why? Why it has to be like this?!?

I felt my eyes burning like the last time as I ran to the forest but I didn't care. I stopped by the river and I saw my reflection. I hated my eyes. Thanks to them I wasn't able to follow my dreams of being a ninja.

I splashed my reflection as I yelled and kept on crying.  Why am I like this?!?!?

If I could only drag these eyes out of me, everything will be better..