Part 6

Hanabi suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. She had a feeling something was wrong so she immediately got dressed and decided to go to Hinata's house.

As she ran up there her uneasy feeligs became stronger.

 'Could it be?'

She knocked on the door loud enough and hoping that everything were just a bad dream. Sge waited until someone opened the door. It was her sister.

"Hanabi? What is it?" she asked

"She's gone" she blurted while Hinata rubbed her eyes in confusion.

"Hinata? Who's there?" Naruto said while walking down the stairs in a sleepy mode with Boruto.

"Believe me sister, we need to check Himawari's bedroom. Now"

Hinata looked at her sisters determination. She knew when Hanabi was serious so she let her enter the house and turned to Naruto. The elder Hyuga had a bad feeling and glanced a worried look at Naruto.

"Naruto-kun, we have to check on Himawari"

Naruto saw the look on her wife's eyes and suddenly he rushed to her room.

'It can't be'

He bursted into Himawari's room and stared at the empty bed.

"She's gone..."

Naruto felt like the whole world stopped as he realized that his precious daughter left the house. Hinata went to her husband and looked at the room and gasped.

"N-Naruto-kun?"

"This changes everything" he said while suddenly rushing to his room and leaving the house in his Hokage clothes.

"Wait dad! What are we gonna do dattebasa?!?!" yelled Boruto while Hanabi turned to the boy.

"Boruto, get your team and follow him." she said while he nodded and left. Hinata on the other side sat on the floor and cried silently.

"It's all our fault..." she said while Hanabi comforted her. "We should've listened to her"

"Well find her, Hinata"

"When? By the time we reach her she might be dead!"

"Maybe you don't see it now, but she's smarter than you think"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Well, I'm her sensei after all"

Meanwhile at the Hokage office Shikamaru was trying to catch up on a desperate Uzumaki.

"Get to work everyone! We have an S-class emergency!" said Naruto to everyone at the building. "You there, connect me with the rest of the Five Kages for a meeting. You! Make sure nobody enters of leaves the village without my permission."

"Oi, Naruto!" called the Nara.

"You! Make a call to all the leaf ninjas as soon as possible. Oh, and also lake sure from now on, every citizen stays at home once it's 8pm. I don't want anybody wandering around at nights"

"Naruto what the heck is going on?!" yelled Shikamaru while stopping abruptly the Hokage. "What's all with that orders? What's the emergency?"

"She's gone Shikamaru" he reolied while the Nara stood there confused.

"What? You mean.."

"She left the village"

Shikamaru put his hand on his head, thinking of the repercusions this might have in the war.

"Naruto if he finds her, it's over for all of us.." then he stared at him. "Did you got to tell her the truth?"

Naruto sighed, "No.. I thought it was safer to mantain her out of everything dattebayo. But now that she left, everything gets complicated"

"We should call for the ANBU unit too to help on the rescue mission"

After a while, the ANBU unit along with Boruto and his friends gatered in a meeting.

"Himawari Uzumaki has left the village without my authorization. She's the key factor in the war and we need her back as soon as possible.  Don't come back without her unless is extremely necessary." Naruto ordered to everyone.

"Hai!"