Part 32

"Dammit!" Takeo said while fighting. "They seem to not give up!"

"Now you get it?!" Shikadai said while fighting against another guard. "This is getting crazy!"

Meanwhile, Inojin managed to rescue Sarada from falling. The bird she was usig got hit by Toneri's men.

"I got you!" Inojin said while catching Sarada.

"Thanks! There has to be a way to stop them from charging against us" Sarada said.

"They seem to come from the castle" Inojin replied. "But Boruto and Kawaki are still in there.."

"There's no way Inojin. We have to destroy it!"

"B-But..what if they can't make it?!"

"They will. My punch will create a diversion for Toneri and they will have it as a cue to escape" Sarada said while preparing her fist. "Trust me."

Inojin nodded as Sarada jumped from he bird. She was preparing her fist, ready to punch the castle's ceiling. Shikadai looked up and saw her.

"What the-!?!" he yelled as Takeo looked up.

"Shannaroooo!" she yelled while giving her punch and braking the castle. Takeo and Shikadai were atonished and nervous. Inojin rescued Sarada again.

"What the hell Sarada?!?!" Shikadai said while they landed. "Boruto's in there with Kawaki and Hima!"

"Calm down. It's part of the plan" she replied.

"Who told you that it was part of the plan?!?"

"Kawaki" she smirked. "He told me to do that to give us time to escape before he lost his control"

"Control? What do you mean about that?" Takeo asked.

"Basically, Toneri will control him again through the curse mark. He told me to break the castle just in case."

"Hmmm...now that I think about it it's not a bad idea." Shikadai said.

"Uhh..yeah" Inojin added. "But how about we focus on killing these guys before something bad happens?"

By that time they were surrounded by hundreds of Otsusuki members. They all charged at the same time but suddenly they got killed by a huge black and orange tail.

"What the?! Is this??" Takeo asked confused.

"Lord Seventh!!" Sarada said with joy while seeing her sensei.

"Heh, did I arrived in time dattebayo?!" he said while grinning.

"Yes and no" Shikadai said. "Boruto and Kawaki are inside the broken castle. We don't know if they already got Toneri and Himawari.."

"Got it." he said while creating a clone of himself. "I'm going in. Stay near my other me, it's am order!"

"Hai!" he said while seeing Naruto go inside he castle.

Meanwhile, Boruto was struggling to find an escape big enough for him ang his sister.

"Wow!" he yelled while barely dodging a wall that just fell down. "That was close dattebasa!"

He turned to see if Himawari was okay. "Please Hima, please stay with me!"

He reached another room but it didn't had any exit. He searched for another,  nothing.

"Arrgh why this has to happen to me dattebasa!?!?!?" Boruto yelled in frustration. Suddenly he heard the roof cracking. He started running. until he found a dead end. Boruto had no choice, he wasn't gonna abandon his sister ever again. He put her on the floor and layed on top of her, waiting for the hit...

That never came.

"Boruto! Are you alright?" asked a familiar voice while he opened his eyes and looked up. His father, his old man, the Hokage had just saved them.

"Dad!!" he said in joy? Relief? He didn't care. He was surrounded in his father's Nine Tails Mode forcefield that protected them from everything.

"Where's Kawaki?!" He asked while looking around. "Did you defeated Toneri?"

"He... told me to leave and take Hima to safety. Toneri has her eyes and now he managed to control the Tenseigan dattebasa! He has Kawaki now! He controled his cursed mark and-"

"Boruto calm down!" Naruto said while putting his arms in his son's shoulders. "We'll deal with it after Hima-chan's..."

Boruto has saw his father's different reactions through all his life. But he had never saw him so fearful. Naruto's body was trembling and he swore that his father was crying as he grabbed her sister's unconscious body.

For Boruto, it was a moment that lasted forever. But the creepiest thing was, how he, through his Jougan could sense the change of chakra of his father.

Naruto was furious. He got shocked at first. Himawari's eyes had not only been taken, also her body lost too much blood amd her chakra levels were dangerously low. It was a matter of time for the worst. If she dies, what would he tell Hinata? How wpuld Boruto react?

This time Toneri has gone far...too far. Nobody dared to touch his family, nobody! Specially his daughter...

"Toneri.." he murmured in rage. Boruto jumped. "I swear...I'll kill you myself!"