Part 14

"Hey Hisoka, it's dinner time already and Hana hasn't arrived" Takeo commented while looking around.

"Give her time bro. Today's training was hard for her" Hisoka replied while taking a bite of his food.

Meanwhile, the Konoha teams were at another table having their meal.

"Man, that was really embarassing" Shikadai commented while taking a deep breath.

"What are you talking about?" Inojin asked.

"What else, about the girl from earlier" the Nara replied while ChoCho ate her fourth bag of potato chips. "Honestly she should've quit a while ago..."

"Don't be so mean Shikadai! Maybe she ran out of strenght today but tomorrow she'll do better" Sumire commented.

"Even if she does" Mitsuki added. "Her training expedient isn't that good. I think she can't be on the front line"

"She'll get killed before she knows it" Iwabe commented.

"Unless she stays working at the hospital. That's the only thing she's good for" Inojin explained.

"Ooww she'll be so lucky!!!" Chocho said in dissapointment. "Getting able to heal all those great heroes from the war"

"Chocho we're not here to fall in love." Sarada stated.

"Easy to say when you have your eyes already fixed on a certain someone" she teased.

"ChoCho!!" she yelled in embarassement while her friend giggled.

"Sarada in love? That's ridiculous" Iwabe said while laughing.

"Actually that'll be interesting to see" Mitsuki commented.

"That's the perfect way of getting the spirit of youth!! I'm happy for you Sarada-chan!!" Metal Lee commented.

"Not again please.." Sumire said in a tired tone.

"Eh?!?! No that's not it!!" the Uchiha heiress yelled. "I have better things to focus on than falling in love"

Shikadai sighed, "This is too troublesome"

"Then what's more important than fallig in love?" Chocho asked.

"You all already know that I want to become Hokage. I'm focusing on that first 'cause I want to follow the footsteps of Lord Seventh!"

"Heh! What a joke" Boruto commented, grabbing everyone's attention. "I don't have anything against your dream Sarada, but my stupid old man's decisions brought us to this war dattebasa."

"We already know Boruto" Sarada said. "But being Hokage doesn't mean you can't make mistakes. It's how you manage to overcome it for the better.."

Then she place a hand of his teammate's shoulder. "We'll find her Boruto, I promise.."

Then the alarms sounded all around the hall.

"What the-?!?" Boruto asked in shock.

"We've been called to make formation!" Sumire said.

"We're under attack?!? But how?!?" Inojin said.

Meanwhile, I spent the whole afternoon in the forest training, as a way to punish myself for what happened earlier.

"498, 499...500!" I said while I finished on doing some push ups. That's it. I was tired, my face and body covered in sweat.

I tried to get up but I couldn't. I stared at the sky, that was now covered in a million of stars.

'It's night already?!?'

"At this rate, you'll kill yourself" said a man's voice.

"What the- oww!!" I groaned as I tried to stand up quickly. The man laughed and came closer to me.

"You're tired. Here" he said while giving me his hand to help me get up. His dark brown eyes looking at mines with concern. I felt my heart beat faster.

'It's him...'

I gave him my hand while lowering my head. He pulled me up with such strenght, that I bumped into him.

"S-Sorry.." I said while blushing. "A-and thank you"

"Who did that to you?" he asked looking at my lower lip that had the mark of the first fight I had during my first day of training.

"It's nothing... what are you doing here?" I said while taking a step back.

"I..." he trailed off. "came here to see you.."

'Me? He came to see me?!?!?'

"Why?" I asked in shock.

"Do you know anything about the Hokage's daughter?" he asked coldly.

I stared at him for a moment. The Hokage's daughter? Me?!?!

"No, why do you ask?"

"Really?" he said while walking closer to me. "Her chakra's been detected near this camp.."

"She isn't here. Konoha teams arrived weeks ago at this camp, so maybe you're confused.."

"Confused?" he pinned me against a tree, his lips brushing against mines. "I don't think so.."

'Shit. This is not good. Focus Hima, focus!!'