Part 31

"That's all the plan?!?!?" Boruto asked while everyone flew in one of Inojin's birds.

"We don't have time!" Kawaki replied. "Soon Toneri will learn how to use her eyes and if that happens, it'll be over!"

"Here they come!" Sarada yelled as she saw some of Toneri's men approach them.

"Let's go!" Shikadai yelled as Sarada and Inojin created a distraction. Boruto, Kawaki, Shikadai and Takeo landed on the castle.

Once they landed, Toneri's men immediately charged to fight them. Shikadai used his shadow jutsu to paralize some of them while Takeo used his sword to kill them. Boruto used his clone jutsu to fight 5 of them at the same time while Kawaki used his sword to cut some of the men while running into the castle.

"Let's go, Boruto!" Kawaki said while running to the inside.

"Go Boruto, we got this covered!" yelled Takeo.

After a while running and fighting Otsusiluki members through the castle, Kawaki and Boruto finally found them.

"Hima-chan!" Boruto yelled while entering the room and seeing her sister laying unconscious on a metalic bed.

"Ah, so you've arrived" Toneri said without turning around. Boruto lost it when he saw his fingers being covered with blood.

"Get your hands away from her!" he said, ignoring Kawaki's warning yells.

Toneri turned around, "The time has come, and you've lost!" He suddebly opened his eyes, revealing the Tenseigan. Suddenly a big wave pushed Boruto away from him.

"Boruto!" Kawaki said while catching him. "You're okay?"

"H-Hai.." he replied. "He has the Tenseigan."

"Himawari's Tenseigan."

"We have to take them away from him dattebasa!"

"It's not that simple. We could fight him but if we hurt the eyes then Hima will remain blind forever.."

Toneri smirked. "Oh don't be so worried abput her. She'll be fine as long as she stays with me"

"What are you talking about? You can't decide anything for her!" Boruto yelled.

"And you can? I've been watching you all this time. How you decided every single detail of her without asking her what she liked. She's not meant to live in this world full of darkness and hatred! That's not her destiny!!"

Toneri suddenly turned entirely white. Kawaki turned to Boruto with determination.

"Don't get involved with him!"

"What?!? But he's the enemy dattebasa!"

"I know him better than you! You get Himawari to safety. Besides" he stared at his curse mark. "Soon the curse will reach it's full capacity."

"Dude you're confusing" Boruto replied while dodging Toneri's attacks.

"With the Tenseigan Toneri will manage to control my body through the curse mark! If he does that I'll forget everything, including Hima!! I don't want to hurt her while I'm being controled!"

Boruto stared at Kawaki for a while. He recently knew that he loved his little sister but he didn't trusted him completely. But now, everything was different.

"But... what if you die? Himawari..."

"There's no better sacrifice than dying for someone important to you.." he replied while charging against Toneri.

"Ah, so you've finally arrived! You ungrateful brat!" Toneri said while blockig Kawaki's attack. "Fool! You could've ruled a true peaceful world!"

"I prefer being a fool for the rest of my life, than being your puppet for a day!"

By that time, Boruto had already managed to free Himawari. "Hima-chan.." He caressed his face in shock, seeing her face full of blood.

He ripped a part of his jacket and covered Himawari's eyes to stop the blood. Then he carried her in bridal style.

"Hold on Hima...nii-san's here. I got you!" he said trying not to panic. "You're safe now.."

Meanwhile, Kawaki and Toneri kept on fighting.

"I should've let you die on that forest! You're just an useless brat!" Toneri said while cutting Kawaki's arm. "But that's fine..Now that I finally can see everything, I shall unleash my true power!"

Then Kawaki screamed as his red cursed mark appeared, releasing a huge amount of dark chakra. Boruto was about to leave the room but his Jougan sensed the chakra. He turned around.

"That's..Kawaki!!" he yelled with concern.

"R-Ruun!!" he said. "Boruto run!!"

"I can't I won't let you alone!!"

"Just do it!!! You will stop me later!! Just get her somewhere safe!"

Boruto hesitated. He wasn't used to abandon his comrades during battle. But this time he had no choice, he had to go.

He glanced at Himawari while running away. Her chakra levels were too low and she has lost too much blood. He had to get out of here.

"I'm sorry Hima" he said with guilt, thinking about everything. "It's for the best.."