Part 10

I woke up early to retouch my make up. I had to make sure nobody knew I had whiskers. Then I caressed my not so long hair before I tied it up in a high ponytail. Man, it's looks so cool!

I got up an walked away to the training grounds, hoping that everyone forgot about me being a prodigy.

"Hey Hana! Over here!"

I guess not.

Takeo and Hisoka, the boys from the Hidden Mist approached me with an excited look.

"We've been waiting for you Hana! Everyone's dying to see your skills!" said Takeo while dragging me.

"E-Everyone?!" I asked confused.

"Everyone" Hisoka replied. "Now's your time to show Katsuro a lesson"

Great, picking a fight on my first day of training.

"So, the sleeping girl finally arrived" said Katsuro while standing in front of me as the wind played with his silver hair. Suddenly everyone stood around both of us, waiting for the fight to begin.

"She seems scared. What a waste!" said Ayame in a bored tone.

"She's mysterious" Kyo said.

"What do you mean?"

The blue haired girl turned to the brunette. "Isn't it obvious? She's hiding something"

Ayame rolled her eyes, "Whatever!"

Meanwhile, I tried my best to shut all the coments as I focused on Katsuro.

'Just relax, no need to panic. Just try to fight without using your Byakugan'

Then it hit me.

"A prodigy that doesn't dodge?! I thought you were something promising" said Katauro while everyone gasped.

'Damm it!'

"Hana!!" yelled Takeo as I wake up.

"She even struggles while standing up. Is this really the prodigy that I met yesterday?" Katsuro teased.

'Wake up Himawari! This isn't Konoha, you're at war! I must earn my place. Now!'

"I'll say.." I cleaned my bleeding mouth. "That it was a punch of luck"

His eyes twitched as he approached me to punch me again. But this time I dodged it and managed to block the chakra points of his arm.

'Nice one Himawari!'

He tried to kick me this time but I moved again while everyone stood there amazed. Then I managed to create some shadow clones to attack him with normal taijutsu.

'Well, at least all those years of watching my brother and his team train served for something!'

But something happened. He managed to kill all the clones and charged towards me.

"You're just a taijutsu user" he smirked. "What a waste!"

He created a lot of smoke with a strange jutsu that blinded my vision.

'Don't use your Byakugan Hima!'

And then he hit me in my back...

In my stomach...

In my face...

My arms...

My legs...

Until I fell down.

Once the smoke dissipated I saw him ready to give me his final punch until someone yelled from afar.

"What's going on here!?!?!?!"

Suddenly everyone looked at our sensei. It was the same man that called us yesterday.

"Hmp. Picking up fights on your first day of training, prodigy?" he said in a serious tone. "You should be ashamed of yourself!"

I lowered my head while I stood up. Then, everyone made the formation and waited for instructions.

"Since you all had the urge to fight with your comrades, your training session will be doubled." he said while pwople complained and glared at me.

'Great, now everyone hates me'

"Now, before we start I'll introduce you the new crew that will be training wih you." he said while I looked up.

And my jaw dropped.

'It...it can't be..'

I stared in shock and fear as I watched the group of ninjas stand still in front of us. I knew them very well.

It was Boruto and the rest of his friends from the Hidden Leaf Village.