Part 16

I can't believe they think this way. A war isn't a joke, is a serious thing! The life of many people are in danger and they only think about their skills like this were some kind of a show.

I walked to pack the few things I had with me. My weapons, my make up, my ninjutsu and medical books, the scroll I stole from home.

'Father's scroll'

It's obvious hat this kind of scroll has to do something with the war. Otherwise it wouldn't have he shinobi symbol.

'I wonder what is written inside of it.'

It could be a normal report of the war, but I was super curious so I decided to open it. Now that I know that I'm the enemy's main target, I must get my answers.

I gasped as soon as I started readig the scroll. It wasn't a normal war report, it was...

"A ninja expedient?"

I frowned as I continued looking at it. Why would my dad have some ninja expedient at his room. 

'Wait, this isn't a ninja expedient. It's a civilian expedient!'

Now things are getting super weird. Why would dad have a civilian expedient in his house? Wait, that's!

'Himawari Uzumaki'

"Mine?!" I yelled in shock as I looked at the scroll. Dad has a whole war expedient about me. But why? Does it has to do something with my eyes?

I stared at the scroll I had in front of me. I'm sure that there's only one way to know thw truth.

'I have to read this'

I sighed, if this is for good or bad then I don't care. I grabbed he scroll and took a big breath before starting to read it.

Name: Himawari Uzumaki.
Age: 6

She's developed the Byakugan out of rage the day I became Hokage. She managed to take me down with a single gentle fist before charging after Boruto. Fortunately, Hinata calmed her down moments later.

Sakura didn't detected any harm to her vision however, she identified a type of chakra, different from Hinata's and mine's. A huge analysis of her bloodline is recomended.

'So that's why they made me go to do some laboratory tests weeks later...'

I continued reading.

Name: Himawari Uzumaki
Age: 8

Himawari's Hyuga training is getting better. She managed to dominate the Twin Lion Fist attack and the rotation technique.

Sakura's research discovered that she inherited Hamura Otsusuki's chakra. It still hasn't manifested at it's 100% but it's predicted that her eyes will evolve if she's exposed to any type of stressful situation.

Hanabi's training has been useful but it isn't enough. The Hyuga clan in years, hasn't had any member capable of developing the Tenseigan. Only Hanabi's Byakugan is capable of reaching that ability, but she never really trained it to unleash it by herself.

It is believed that Himawari's training can't reach that level due to unknowing the consequences it may bring to the village.

Conclusion: To prevent any casualties, Himawari's power can't be discovered therefore, she won't go to the Ninja Academy.

I clenched my fist.

Name: Himawari Uzumaki
Age: 12

Sakura's took her as her apprentince. Her medical skills so far are great.

Sasuke discovered that Kishinki and Momoshinki attacks during the Chunnin Exams were a distraction. Their real objetive was to kidnap Himawari during the commotion.

Himawari's skills are at a high risk of getting exposed to the villagers. There are rumors of her being considered as a threat.

I gasped.

Name: Himawari Uzumaki
Age: 13

Himawari's caught the Hyuga elders attention. Hanabi commented on Himawari being a perfect candidate to be the next heir of the Hyuga clan. However, the risk of her tenseigan being activated is a matter of time.

Konoha's elders have noticed this too and made an objection to Himawari being the next heir because "it'll take the Hyuga clan to a new social status."

On the other side, the Five Nations have detected a new threat to our peace. It's believe that Toneri Otsusuki has discovered about Himawari's abilities, and that he's been behind all these attacks.

Toneri Otsusuki...is he the man Kawaki works for?

Name: Himawari Uzumaki
Age: 14

The Five Nations have doubled Security in their respective villages. Toneri has declared war on us but no one must know unless it's extremely necessary.

Himawari's life is at risk. She can't know the true motive of the war. Boruto has offered himself as a bait to make the enemy believe he has the Tenseigan instead of the Jougan. However, there a high posibility that the move won't work for too long.

I closed the scroll. I couldn't rkeep reading. They've played with me all my entire life! I don't care if they used me as a tool, they didn't even dared to ask me what I want!

I grabbed the scroll and placed it on my bag. "So everyone see me as a threat right? Let's show them how much of a threat I can be!"