Part 43

'Himawari'

'Who is it? What do you want from me?!'

'Himawari'

'I swear Boruto if this is some of your stupid pranks-!'

'Himawari..'

'That voice...Just tell me who are you!!'

'Himawari'

'Stop yelling my name!!!!'

"Stop!!!!" I wake up, panting in the middle of the night.

"Hima-chan! Are you alright?" Boruto said while waking up in a rush. Then he gasped. "I uh...Hima.."

"What are you doing here? And why are you looking at me with a puzzled look?!"

"Dad went home to rest so I took his place. Hima..your eyes.."

"Huh?" I said before looking for a small mirror. "Oh.."

'Great, the Tenseigan just got activated'

"The same nightmare?" Boruto asked carefully. "It's the third time this week dattebasa"

"So it's a bad thing right? First the rumors of people hating me and now this...great." I said while puting my head against the pillow.

"Hima-chan people don't hate you!" he said before I gave him a dead glare. "Fine maybe a little, but that shouldn't bother you. You saved us all!"

"Yes, but for how long? How much do I have to elwait until people stop seeing me as a monster?! As the one who destroyed all their lives because of this?!?!"

Boruto didn't answered. I looked at him before going to my bed and trying to gain some sleep.

The next day I woke up, realizing that my brother had just let me alone with a note. Telling me that he will be back soon.

'Well, then I just have to wait'

Some hours later, he came back with our parents, aunt Sakura and uncle Sasuke. This means only one thing.

"Am I leaving the hospital?" I asked with a hint of excitement.

"Yes, but first we must have a talk about your...visions" Sakura said.

"Nightmares" I corrected.

"Not exactly" Sasuke said. "Boruto told   us about the Tenseigan activating during the night. There's a big posibility that someone may be calling you from....another dimension."

"What?! Is that even possible?!" I said in surprise.

"With the Rinnegan, yes" My dad said.

"But it's not common to hear voices from another dimension with the Tenseigan" My mother added. "Himawari, do you still sense someone's chakra even with your normal eyes?"

I looked down for a moment before realizing that indeed, I did sense someone's chakra. But what was strange, it's that is a very familiar one.

'Could it be?'

"I-I...I sense...I can sense him" I said.

"Him?" Sasuke asked.

"Kawaki" I said. "I can sense him near but at the same time far away from us. It's hard to explain though.."

Everyone exchanged looks.

"Could it be?" Sakura said. "Is that even possible?"

"We never saw his body" Sasuke said.

"But I saw him being taken away!" Boruto said.

"But where? The genjutsu broke when  dad and I started flying due to the wind.." I said while dad turned around to Sasuke.

"Do you sense him?" he said.

"Not that much. His chakra seems to be splitted in parts. He could be anywhere." the Uchiha replied.

"Wait so can we find him?" I said with hope but everyone stood silent for a bit.

"It's a risky task" Sasuke said. "It's a mission based on small tracks and information. It could take years."

"What if I go to find him?" I asked while everyone looked at me in shock.

"No Hima...you barely died during the war" Mom said.

"Himawari, your injuries are barely cured. If you start wandering through different dimensions you could overwork your eyes!" Sakura added.

"But I can heal quickly!" I complained. "Besides, I won't go alone! I can go with uncle Sasuke."

"Hima-chan, Sasuke has a life here in the village" Naruto said.

"Perhaps, it's not a bad idea" Sasuke added. "The tension between Himawari and the villagers are rising and this events can't be ignored. If Kawaki's alive who knows if Toneri survived too. We never saw his body laying on the ground."

He sighed, "Also, this could be a chance to let the village breathe about everything with the Tenseigan. Plus, Himawari can train with me on the way.."

Everyone stood silent for a bit and I lowered my head. Although most of what he said made sense, I felt really bad for Sarada and aunt Sakura that even after war they can't live like a normal family.

"I think we should tell Konohamaru about this" mom said, breaking the silence.