Part 19

"Are you sure this is where she is?" Kawaki asked Momoshinki.

"Her chakra is hidden between all those brats, but I can sense her" he said while smirking.

Kawaki knew they were close to have their target, but he didn't want it to be this way. He would've preferred to take Hana away from that unit before the attack. But then, Hana Mitarashi didn't seemed to change her mind about the war.

"Soon I'll take my revenge for what the Hokage did to me" he heard the Otsusuki say.

"Remember your place. You are a clone and you can't make a move unless Toneri-sama says so."

"You should remember your place, brat. You're have no power to threat me.."

Soon I placed my sword in his neck, threatening to kill him while my red curse mark started to activate.

"Don't underestimate me.." he said in a cold voice. Momoshinki growled before smirking a bit.

"Seems like you have something to protect. I've never seen you act so defensively.."

"Just do your task" Kawaki interrupted while removing his sword. "The mist is disappearing.."

"Pfft..Humans.." Momoshinki murmured while concentrating on the battle that was about to start. He looked at all the Otsusuki soilders that were waiting for the attack.

Meanwhile, Sarada and Katsuro and the rest of the camp members were trying their best not to show how nervous they were. They were alone, in a mountain about to fight against a whole army of the Otsusuki clan.

The Uchiha heiress clenched her fist. She knew that they weren't enough to fight them. Their superior was dead and only Katsuro and her reacted automatically to lead everyone.

"We can't die here.." she murmured. "We have to fight, we have to be strong...What would Hokage-sama do?"

Then she gasped. The Hokage wasn't there to save them this time. Her father wasn't there either, her team members are basically depending on her to survive this whole situation.

"What would I do?"

She took a breath before looking at everyone. This was the time to show everyone how capable she is for being Hokage. To being acknowledged by everyone, that she is not only the Uchiha heiress,that she's a Hidden Leaf Ninja who inherited the Will of Fire.

"Everyone! Prepare to fight!" she said while all of her friends nodded. "It's time to stand together and fight as one! For our Five Nations!"

Everyone, including Katsuro nodded with determination and stood in a fighting position. Then they heard Momoshinki's yell of war before starting running towards us.

I looked at the whole army that was charging against us before looking at my blade. I really did wanted to fight but I knew that this isn't the best way.

'If we fight them directly, we're gonna die'

I looked at the bombs I had on my pocket.

'If I charge and throw them to their leader? No.. It'll be very stupid'

I sighed. I didn't know what to do. I looked at the sky, hoping for an answer, a signal..

'The mountain...'

Then I gasped before smiling widely. "That's it!!" I yelled before looking for a bow and an arrow and charging alone.

"What the- Mitarashi!!" Sarada yelled in surprise. But I didn't listened.

"Hana!! Come back dattebasa!! Hana!!" Boruto said before following me.

"What the hell is wrong with that girl!?!?" Ayame said annoyed.

"Boruto!! Shannaro you're gonna get us killed!!" Sarada yelled. "Shikadai!"

"Got it!" he replied before giving everyone the instructions for their Plan B. Soon, everyone was already charging to fight the Otsusuki members.

Meanwhile, I kept on running to find the perfect spot to hit the mountain. I was extremely close to Momoshinki who was ready to give me his first attack. He managed to lightly hit my arm with his sword.

'Damn he's fast!'

He was about to hit me again once I fell on the floor but Boruto took his katana and blocked him.

"Hana what the hell are you doing datebasa!" he yelled.

"The Hokage's son..What a great time to get my revenge!" Momoshinki said.

"You have to get in line!" he said while activating his Jougan and managing to move faster than him to knock him out.

But then, I saw someone else hit my brother. My brother yelled in pain as he spitted blood out of his mouth.

"Boruto!!" I yelled in fear as I suddenly remembered what I was really gonna do. My eyes started to burn a lot as I managed to tie a few bombs to an arrow and aimed to the mountain. I sensed someone approaching me quickly as I released the arrow.

'It's now or never!!'

Boruto kept on fighting a boy with dark brown hair I knew very well. He had his red curse mark activated and was fighting with the intent to kill. My eyes widened as I realized who it was.

Suddenly I saw Sarada joining the battle with her chidori. The boy dodged her but she kept on fighting with a brutal strenght, buying time for my brother.

As I stood up, I saw how the boy managed to block many of Sarada's attacks and prepared to make his final hit. I couldn't stand it.

'I did this, my eyes did this!'

"Kawaki stop it!!!" I yelled his name while running. I was doing my best to stay still and not to cry.

But then, suddenly everyone heard a huge bomb explode.