Part 37

I stood between dad and Kawaki, trying to stop the fight. I could sense that dad panicked since his chakra levels suddenly rised as he grabned my waist.

'Dad what are you doing?!'

I stood there, waiting for the hit that never came. Did dad used his Nine Tails mode to protect me from Kawaki?

"That was close" I heard uncle Sasuke say.

"What?" I said. "What's going on?"

'Ugh, being blind is hard as hell!'

"Teletransportation jutsu" dad replied. "Boruto's fighting Kawaki now dattebayo!"

I heard the clash of swords as I realized what happened. "So, Boruto's fighting Kawaki..."

Then I felt it again. That type of chakra, approahing us at an inmense speed. This time it felt really strange, lile if it were mixed with another one.

'Another one..'

"Naruto!" Sasuke yelled while the three of us turned around. The sound of the chidori came quickly as he managed to hit another enormous meteor.

Dad stepped back while carrying me. But suddenly someone appeared behind us.

"Your time has come" he said while dragging us somewhere, away from everyone.

"Dad!" I yelled while sensing the huge wind that was tearing us apart. "Dad where are you!?!"

"Himawari!!" he yelled from afar while I stretched my arms, trying to find him. I heard a lot of screams from dad and many others, panicking over what was happening to me.

"Himawari!!!" he yelled again. This time he was a bit closer. "Hima give me your hand dattebayo!"

"I'm trying!!"

Suddenly everything went quiet and I fell on the floor. I got up as soon as I could.

"Dad! Dad where are you!?!"

The place was silent. I didn't sensed any chakra I knew. Not uncle Sasuke, not my brother Boruto, Kawaki, Sarada, Shikamaru.

"Himawari!!!!" I gasped.

'Dad! He's here!'

"Dad! Over here dad!" I said while starting to run to where the voice came from. "Dad!"

I tried to hold my tears of excitement and I kept running. I could still hear his voice but as I ran I felt something strange.

'Why I'm not getting close to him?'

Meanwhile, Naruto did the same. He kept on calling and running for his daughter but he never seemed to find her on this dessert.

"Dammit! What kind of genjutsu is this?!?!?"

"A powerful one" said a dark voice. "That's shameful to a Hokage like you, right?"

"Toneri! What have you done to Hima!?! I swear if you-!"

"You wont stand a chance Naruto. Take it as a revenge for what you did to me" Toneri said while appearing in front of him.

"Hinata never loved you dattebayo! Accept it for Kami's sake!"

"She loved me but you took her away! She was pure and you corrupted her!"

Naruto stared in shook at him, "I can't believe that you're still with this. Face it Toneri, I gave her the chance to choose. Hell, even after that mission we gave you the chance to stay but you decided to be there and watch over the next generation. What happened to you?"

Toneri smirked, "Your daughter Naruto. Himawari brought these eyes along with a chance to fulfill all my desires. They have to accept my body as their rightful owner but for that, I have to take care of something first."

Naruto created a Rasengan to hit him, but unfortunately he vanished. Meanwhile, I stood there screaming in desperation. Dad's voice stopped calling for me which meant only one thing.

Something bad happened to him.

"Dad? Dad answer me please!!" I yelled trying not to start crying. I was trembling. Was he dead? Toneri got him?

"You shouldn't be this desperate, love" a dark voice said. I turned to where it came from.

"Toneri! What did you do with dad?! I swear if you did something to him-!"

"Geez, like father like daughter. You shouldn't be this worried about him." he replied while I stood in a defensive way.

"What do you want?"

He suddenly grabbed me by my neck, not letting me breath. He smirked.

"To get rid of you" he said before starting to smell my hair. "You know, you could've been my daughter.."

I struggled to get rid of him, but the lack of air wasn't helping me. My body was startig to feel numb.

"Let's play a bit, shall we?" he said.