Part 36

Finally, everything was going the way he planned. He got the Tenseigan, the Hidden Leaf and soon, the entire world.

Toneri missed how the world looked like. But he wasn't surprised that when he saw it, it was entirely wrecked due to the war.

"Soon I'll fulfill my desire of revenge" he murmured while standing at the top of a destroyed Hokage mountain. He stared at all of his men, working on his new empire.

Suddenly, he felt an undescribable pain in hos eyes. He felt the blood rollig through his face. His chakra levels, were decreasing.

"Why?!" he said while catching a breath. "Why are they rejecting me?!?!?!"

"Toneri-sama? " said a male voice from behind. "The Hokage's coming"

"Naruto?!?! Impossible" he replied in annoyance and surprise. He couldn't understand why his eyes were rejecting him after all he's done with them. He knew the Tenseigan's abilities very well. Unless...

"The girl..." he said while realization hit him. Then he turned to Kawaki amd approached him in a dangerously way. "You let her go, didn't you?"

"Master?" he asked.

"The girl, you killed her a month ago along with her brother right?"

"I don't know what you're talking about mas aaargh!!"

Gathering the amount of strenght he had, Toneri managed to control the Tenseigan and make a lightning jutsu on him. Kawaki fell on the floor in pain.

"I guess I was too kind with you" he said while activating Kawaki's cursed mark to a level he never reached. "Take this as a warning. You are my pet. You don't have family or friends, much less that Uzumaki whore. You don't love nobody. You will obey me, because I'm your master."

"Yes..Toneri-s-sama" he replied as if he were in a trance.

"The enemy will attack in any moment. What is your duty?"

"To defend Toneri-sama's wishes."

"By doing what?"

"Killing the Hokage, his son and...and.."

"And?"

"...His daughter.."

---------------------------------------------------------

"I can see the gates!!" Hanabi said while using her Byakugan. We were all going to defeat Toneri and get our village back.

"Stay alert and remember the plan!" Shikamaru said. Boruto was carrying me while running, since I was blind and couldn't do it by myself.

'There's something weird about this place. This chakra, I can feel it..'

"Hey Hima-chan, can you sense Toneri's chakra?" Boruto asked.

"I don't know, I feel something weird but at the same time is very familiar" I said. The feeling was getting stronger  and it was making me uneasy. Like if it were calling me.

"Look out!!" yelled Kiba while something hit the ground and made us separate into small groups.

'Well, I guess we're home'

Then another gigantic ball came. Boruto kept moving from side to side.

"This things are like Papa's fireball jutsu!" I heard Sarada say.

"It's not! These are meteors!" Temari replied while using her fan to destroy them into pieces before they hit the ground.

"It's gonna be hard to defeat him if we keep lile this" Hanabi said before moving away from another enormous meteor that hit the ground. This one made me fell apart from Boruto.

"Hima-chan!" I heard him say before thousands of Otsusuki members charged against us. In a matter of seconds, everyone was fighting.

'What the heck is happening?!? I can't see a thing!'

I was confused at all the noise of explosions, kunais, swords, and people dying. The only thing that made me stay surprinsignly calm, was the weird chakra I was sensing way before we entered the village.

'Okay, I guess I have to follow you'

I took a step before I heard some enemy charging to kill me. I turned around, ready to do my rotation jutsu but I sensed a familiar chakra protect me.

"That was close! Are you okay Hima?" said dad before I heard him grin a little.

"Yes. Dad I sense a weird chakra that's driving me crazy. I have to follow it!"

"Wait! It could be a trap dattebayo!"

"But what if it's calling me?"

"Himawari, this isn't the time for games!"

"I'm not playing with this!" I yelled before he grabbed me and pushed me away before he got stabbed.

I smelled his blood.

"Dad!!" I said in shock while hearing him groan in pain. Then I sensed another familiar chakra from behind.

"Kawaki..." Dad said wih a smirk while I gasped. "Is this the way you should treat the father of the person you love dattebayo?"

"Nobody loves me, and I don't love anyone!" he said while taking out his sword from dad and preparing to give him another hit.

"Kawaki!! Stop!!!" I said in horror while trying to step between them.