Part 30

"Seriously, this cave will take us to the Moon?" Shikadai asked sarcastically.

"Kawaki this better not be a game dattebasa" Boruto snapped.

"I thought you were smarter to sense the special type of chakra coming from inside" Kawaki said.

"What the-?!?! Hear me out you idiot!"  Boruto said annoyed before getting hit by Sarada.

"Control yourself will ya'?!?!"

"Are they always like that in their village?" Takeo asked surprised.

"Since they're dumb enough to admit they're in love, you have no idea" Inojin said.

"Hey cut it out!" Kawaki yelled. "We gotta keep going!"

"You heard him Boruto. Let's go!" Sarada said while following Kawaki. Boruto looked at Shikadai.

"What is wrong with her?"

Shikadai smirked before leaving. "You seriously are a drag."

After a while, everything went silent in the cave. Extremely silent.

"Hey, Kawaki" Boruto said. "I have a question."

"What?"

"Why did you change your mind? You've been fighting us all your life dattebasa. Why you suddenly want to help us defeat Toneri?"

"...."

"So?"

"She changed me" he said. "Himawari changed me.."

"Now that's a twist" Takeo said while seeing Boruto's shocked face.

"Toneri's the closest thing to a father" he said. "If he wanted Hima's eyes, then I wanted them too. But when I met her as Hana..."

"You didn't expected her to be like that" Shikadai added, interrupting Kawaki.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Boruto asked.

"It's simple" he replied. "Since little, Himawari's been a cheery person. Everyone loved her for who she was. Well...before she changed.."

"Changed?"

"Baka.." Sarada added. "Himawari always wanted to be a ninja. Of course, we knew it was a risk due to her eyes but it was Lord Seventh's choice after all."

The Uchiha heiress continued. "When you denied her going at the Academy and also not letting her go out of the house, it changed her Boruto. She wasn't the same girl we knew..."

"It surprises me you didn't noticed her change. I mean, you're her brother" Inojin commented. Boruto lowered his head.

"I guess..we didn't really listened to her. Dad always fought with her whenever she asked him about going to the Academy. We were just protecting her.."

"We're here!" Kawaki suddenly said as we stopped at the exit of the cave. There was a gigantic, abandoned village.

"It's...abandoned" Takeo said.

"And the Sun's super shiny for my like" Inojin said.

"It's an illusion" Kawaki said. "Toneri's castle is inside that forcefield that looks like a Sun."

"So it's a forcefield" Inojin said.

"And how do we break it?" Takeo asked before everyone suddenly sensed a change of chakra. Everything turned dark red and the forcefield was disappearing.

"Well, that's how..." Shikadai said.

"This is bad" Kawaki said while staring at the sky in shock. "We're late"

"What do you mean?" Sarada asked.

"He already took it" he replied.

A gasp.

Was all Naruto could do while he walked from side to side of his room, waiting for any news about his daughter.

He felt the change of chakra. His heart beated fast. It was a chill he recognized very well.

His daughter was in danger.

'This is bad. I don't like this chakra at all'

'I know dattebayo' he replied.

"Hokage-sama! We're under attack!" a ninja said.

"Which unit?"

"All of them! They appeared out of nowhere. A strange aura surrounded everything and they suddenly popped up! It wouldn't be a surprise that the Hidden Villages were under attack as well!"

'Hinata...'

That was it. He made his hand signs and created thousands of his clones.

"We'll split up and help all the units and villages im the best way we can."

"B-but where are you going?" asked the ninja while Naruto was about to leave. Then he turned around and grinned.

"I'm gonna bring my daughter back dattebayo!"