~ eight

( chapter eight; homecoming disAster )

▂▂▂▂

TWO DAYS had passed since Spencer found out about Madison and Wren. Madison was currently stood outside Spencer's door, staring at it in thought. She'd given Spencer some time but she needed to speak to her and tell her the truth.

She raised her hand to the door, hesitating for the third time but this time, her knuckle hit against the wood three times. She put her hand by her side, waiting for a response. A few seconds later, the door pulled open, revealing a giggling Spencer.

Spencer's face dropped from the laugh when her gaze connected with Madison's, "You're not welcome here."

She began to shut the door but Madison pressed her hand against it causing it to stop, "I need to talk to you, Spencer. Please, just let me explain."

"You could have told me before, but you kept it hidden." Spencer frowned, "You had your chance."

Spencer grabbed Madison's arm off the door, "Please!"

She was about to shut the door on the brunette before a voice called from the living room, "Spence, let her in."

Spencer stopped moving the door, her head snapping towards Aria, "Are you kidding me? You know what she's done."

"At least let her explain, Spencer." Hanna frowned, moving towards her friend, "There has to be more to the story."

Madison swallowed harshly, meeting Spencer's gaze, "There is. Please. I will tell you everything."

▂▂▂▂

"So, you and Wren have had a thing for two years?" Hanna questioned, sitting back on the sofa.

Madison sighed, "A year. On and off. And after Alison's disapperance, we slept together once, and that was it. He wasn't with Melissa at any time we were together."

Spencer, who was frowning through the entire time Madison was telling the girls about Wren, pointed towards the garden, "Except for when you were making out with him right outside this door."

"I wasn't making out with him." Madison frowned, "He kissed me and I pushed him off. A blew it out of proportion, okay? You have to believe me, Spencer."

"I would've believed you if you had told us when it happened, Madison." She continued to frown, pushing herself off the sofa. Her eyes narrowed at Madison, "You lied to us. You sat there when I told you about Wren and Melissa and said nothing."