~ thirty-three

( chapter thirty-three;
    screAm queen )

( chapter thirty-three;     screAm queen )

▂▂▂▂

MADISON CONTINUED TO YELL as the figure hovered over Caleb and hit him once more. Her rage became overwhelming and she grabbed the material of the persons hoodie.

Madison yanked their body towards hers with full force, pulling them off of Caleb. She let go and rushed around, falling beside Caleb. She turned, protectively placing her arms over him.

"What the hell is your problem?" She yelled.

The figure took down their hood, revealing the angry face of Jason DiLaurentis, "My problem?"

"Yeah, you." She frowned. Madison whipped her head around to look at Caleb, who was sitting up. His cheek was glowing red in the dim light and his nose was bleeding. She gently tilted his head back, "Keep your head back."

"I'm not the problem." Jason frowned.

Madison turned back around, pushing herself onto her feet, "Are you serious? You came out of nowhere and punched him!"

"I wouldn't have been here if you hadn't messaged me." He responded, anger washing over his face.

Her eyebrows pulled together, "I didn't text you?"

"Is this how it is now? I screw up and then you wanna rub it in my face." Jason yelled, gesturing towards Caleb on the ground, "You blantanly texted me so I'd see you kissing this loser."

"I never texted you." Madison stated.

Jason dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He fiddled with the screen before holding it towards Madison, "Then what the hell is this?"

She read over the message on his screen:

To: You
From: Madi

We really need to talk. Please meet me at The Apple Rose Grille ASAP.

Madison frowned as shook her head in denial. She definitely knew she sent that to just Caleb, "I'm telling you, I never sent that to you."

"Really?" He questioned, "Because this is where we first started talking. It's a special place for the both of us and you know that."

Madison's mind flashed back to the day her and Jason first properly spoke to one another.

June, 2009