~ fifty-five

( chapter fifty-five;
gAme on, bitch )

( chapter fifty-five; gAme on, bitch )

▂▂▂▂

MADISON PUSHED HER BACK OFF THE WALL and swiftly carried on walking to the canteen, where her belongings were. Now she had far too much information in her brain and nobody to tell it to.

- Jason was Spencer's half-brother.
- The whole Alison-Vivian situation.
- Page five.
- The claim ticket.
- Dr. Sullivan.
- The night Alison went missing.

It was all becoming too much. But she had to keep it together, she had to be in control of her mind and keep focus. It would all come to an end soon, she was sure of it. It would end.

Madison spotted Hanna talking to Caleb by one of the windows, whilst everyone else was in their sleeping bags talking or asleep. The brunette made her way towards her belongings.

She crouched down and took hold of her backpack, leaving her large duffelbag where it was. She placed the claim ticket back into the Lolita book before placing it in the bag.

Madison then turned her back to the two by the window as she pulled out a small, brick-like phone from the inside pocket, keeping it hidden inside the bag.

She switched it on. The phone was a burner, one A couldn't trace because they didn't know that she had it.

Madison typed a message in with her right hand, whilst she continously scanned around, making sure nobody was watching her.

From: You
To: S

Girls toilets. Two mins.
M.

She stuffed the phone back in the pocket. Madison zipped the bag back up before placing the strap on her shoulder. She stood up, about to walk away, only to be stopped by a blonde.

"Hey, you not going to sleep yet?" Hanna asked her. Madison looked to behind her, to where she and Caleb were sat before. He was gone.

"I'm just going to the toilet." Madison said.

Hanna nodded in response before she glanced around at the people on the floor, "Where's Spencer?"

"No idea." Madison quickly responded, before moving past her, "I'll be back in five, don't wait up."

"Oh, I won't. I'm exhausted." Hanna told her before lightly giggling, "Night, Mads."

Madison gave her a small smile before she quietly made her way back into the empty school hallway. She expected some of the teachers or volunteers to be roaming around, but everyone seemed to be asleep.