~ forty-four

( chapter forty-four;
  how fAst the night chAnges )

( chapter forty-four;  how fAst the night chAnges )

A/N -
Meet Miles Fitzgerald played by Tom Ellis

▂▂▂▂

MADISON STOOD FROZEN infront of the man, with so many emotions running through her body. When her eyes analyzed his features again, she noticed that his eyes were similar to hers, aswell as his pronounced cupid's bow.

"I know you must have so many questions." Miles spoke, noticing how confused and scared she seemed.

Madison was trying to grasp words in her head to form a sentence. Anything at all. The first thing she could think of was, "Why are you here?"

"Because you asked me to." Miles responded.

"No..." Madison said, growing more confused. She'd never even contacted him, not at all. But what if Ezra had done it for me? She thought.

"God, you look so much like your mother." He told her, staring at her with a smile, "You even have that crinkle inbetween your eyebrows just like her."

Madison's eyebrows crushed together when he mentioned her mom. He was the one that had destroyed her parents lives, "My parents will be home soon, you need to go."

"I thought we could talk." Miles took a step closer to the brunette, "I want to get to know you, Madison. Don't you want the same?"

"This really isn't your choice. Almost seventeen years you've had to tell the truth and get to know me. So, I will talk to you when I'm ready." Madison retorted, "And right now I'm not."

Madison stormed past him and unlocked the front door of her house. She entered the house, slamming the door behind her, leaving Miles to stare at it, hurt.

All those days she'd been imagining meeting her biological father for the first time and none of them were close to that. She never imagined being so angry and hurt. But Miles turning up unexpectedly at her house, saying that she invited him when she hadn't, and mentioning her mother, made her beyond angry.

But five minutes later, she pulled back the curtain of the living room window, hiding her body behind it, to see if Miles was still out there. To her surprise, he actually was. She watched him walk to the front door, prepared to knock before stopping himself and walking back again.

Madison gave in and made her way to the door. She opened it, causing Miles to face her in surprise. She cleared her throat, "I only found out about you still being in Rosewood maybe a month ago."