1

"YOU BITCH!! I DON'T WANT THIS EXCUSE OF A SANDWICH!!"

SLAP!

My head was whipped to the side as my stepfather, Dave, slapped me. Mom walked in and took a sip of water, ignoring the fact that I was getting abused. Some mother she is.

"Get the hell out of my face!" Dave snarled. No problem!

I walked up to my room and closed the door. I sighed and rubbed my cheek where Dave slapped me. I tied my very auburn hair up. I'm already an adult but I'm tied down to this house. If I leave, Ethan would get hurt and I have to file some kind of form so that I can be Ethan's guardian buttttt.....it's too much work and I'm the lazy type. The door opened and Ethan walked in. He walked up to me and held up his arms. I picked him up and propped him on my hips.

"Want to come with me, little guy?" I asked.

Ethan nodded. I walked out, sneakily with my junk and walked out. I walked over to my next door neighbor's house. I was in the bushes with Ethan. I placed my finger on my lips, shushing him. Thank goodness Ethan is a very obedient child! I knocked on the door and a girl peeked out. She glanced down and saw me. She quickly ushered me in. I got in and placed Ethan down. She quickly closed the door.

"Are you going out to race tonight?" she asked me as I placed my stuff on the table.

"Yeah. I needed the money, Helen." I sighed and pushed my red hair up. Helen is 25 and helped me take care of Ethan or basically babysits him for me.

"Ok. Be careful, Sia." Helen said. Sia is my nickname.

"I'm always careful." I snorted as I changed that I only allow people I like/trust to use.

Helen rolled her eyes at me as I picked up Ethan.

"Ok, little man. I'm going to go race so you be a good boy for Helen, ok?" I said.

Ethan nodded and planted his lips on my cheek, leaving a sloppy mark. I smiled and peck his cheek before placing him down. I grabbed my helmet and my keys. There is a knock and Helen opened the door. My best friend, Jace walked in.

"Ready?" he asked. He's also my manager.

"I've been ready." I said.

We both walked out and got on Jace's motorcycle. He drove us to his place so that I could pick up my car. I got in with Jace. I turned the engine on and drove to the underground and illegal street racing tracks. When we got there, it was loud. Jace and I walked out. Instantly, there is a loud uproar as people chanted my racing name. Everyone started to bet as the race was about to begin.

"Sia! Some guy challenge you for your place!" Jace called to me.

I nodded and walked forward. A guy with blonde hair smirked as he stared at my chest.

"She's the best one?" he questioned, smirking.

"Yep. No one could defeat her." Jace replied.

"Ok then. I challenge you to a race!" Blondey announced.

"And I accept your challenge." I replied, smirking.

"Put ya bets here! Who will win? The Lion or the long time champion, Shadow!"

I got in my beautiful Lamborghini Diamanté. A girl in almost nothing outfit strut out. She held up a flag. It was the red flag. Blondey's car let out a roar. I was waiting patiently but my hands were trembling with excitement. The girl waved the yellow flag and our engines roared. As if in slowmo, she raised her green flag and we were off. Blondy and I were neck to neck. I increased my speed and I was ahead of him. To win, we have to go around the track three times. We are on our second one. I was ahead as usual. I decided to taunt him a bit and slowed down a bit, giving him the chance to pull ahead. On our last track, I sped up and pull far ahead of him. I crossed the finish line first and the crowd erupted into loud cheers. I got out of my car and waved. Blondy stomped out and stomped towards me while tearing his helmet off.

"You cheated, you bitch!" he screamed at me.

"Correction. I mocked you." I sneered. "I won fair and square. I don't cheat."

Blondy snarled and stomped off. I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"Come on, Jace. I want to go home." I called.

"Alright. Don't forget your winnings!"

I walked off and gathered my money before Jace and I left. I parked my car at Helen's house after dropping Jace off at home. I got out and locked up my car. I walked inside the house and closed the door behind me. I took off my helmet and dropped it on the table with my keys. I glanced at the clock. It was 1 in the morning and I start college tomorrow. I groaned and flop down onto the sofa. I hate school.

________________________________________

Winter: *pops out with a toy car* Hey guys!!! This is book 2 and also the first actual chapter!! *squeals*

Anastasia: *looks at Winter, weirdly* This is Boss Lady? She's weird.

Aiden: Get use to it, sweetheart.

Anastasia: *glares at Aiden* Shut the fuck up and don't call me 'sweetheart'!

Aiden: *hides behind Winter* Scary!

Winter: Man up, you wuss! *shoves Aiden* Say the ending lines, Anastasia!

Anastasia: Don't forget to vote and comment away. Bye.

Winter: Boring!

Aiden: *ends the chapter*

Winter: Hey!