26

"Yes, darling... that we are... I'm surprise that your dull brain manage to catch up." rasped out a sarcastic voice.

Anastasia's POV

I was sitting up and staring at Aiden in disbelief. What the hell was in his brain for the last 3 months?!

"You're up!"

"Yes... I am up..." I deadpanned.

"Sorry... we were talking about how we first met." Aiden said, sheepishly. "And those two betted on us."

Jake and Jordan waved towards me. I sighed and plop down with my arm over my eyes.

"Soo.... Is Dave in jail?" I asked.

"Yeah and we brought you paperworks for you to sign so that you can finally have your claim over Ethan." Jake said as he placed the paper down for me.

"Oh... thanks..." I said as I took out a pen when Aiden stopped me.

"No need. Mom already did it and placed herself as Ethan's guardian. You're too lazy and too slow to sign the damn papers." Aiden sighed.

"Really?! That's great! Ethan is going to have a family! The one who actually cares for him!" I said, excitedly.

"That means sex?" Aiden asked, hopefully.

"No... You're a pretty pervy guy, huh..." I said.

"I just want sex and we haven't had sex yet!" Aiden complained.

Jordan and Dylan were howling with laughter.

"Oh my..." I snickered, covering my mouth. "Sorry. I'm traditional. My dad told me that I should have sex once I'm on honeymoon."

"Very traditional for the bad girl." Jordan teased me.

"Oh, shut up!" I laughed, nudging Jordan. "It's what my dad wants."

Aiden groaned and plop down on my bed. "I thought you would be more  hype about having sex and all... I guess you really are a Daddy's girl."

"In a good way." I protested. "Dads are awesome! Minus that oil guy."

The three laughed. Aiden is snuggling me. I swear there are like sparkles and unicorns barfing all around him. Ethan ran in.

"Si-Si!"

He jumped in my arms, crying. I was hugging him.

"Thank goodness, you're safe." I said, relieved as I hugged him.

Ethan is hugging me tightly. I was cuddling him as he sniffed in my arms. I am discharged from the hospital.

"Aiden... I love you and all but..." I sighed. "I'm pretty sure that I can walk."

Aiden is carrying me.

"I'm not going to take a risk... Plus, this is a plus for me cause I get to carry you while you are so vulnerable!" Aiden chirped.

"Most of the time... no... not sometimes... I believe that Aiden should shut up." Dylan sighed.

"Die." I growled as I slammed my fist on top of his head.

"Ow!"
_______________________________________

Winter: Hey ya'll! I'm back! Yes! I wrote a.... short... *slowly gets down onto knees* chapter... *sobs* I'm so horrible... After you all waited for a super long one from me...

Anastasia: FEEL HORRIBLE BI-

Aiden: *covers Anastasia's mouth* She meant to say biscuit. Biscuit. Innocent words....

Dylan: While our Boss Lady is moping, we'll just end this chapter! Bye!

Aiden: *struggling to hold Anastasia down* Yeah! Don't forget to vote and- OW! She's biting!

Jordan: Comment away! Bye!

Aiden: Wait!! Someone help me!!!