23

Recap:

"How long did this take you?" I asked him.

"The set up? Erm.... 2 months." Aiden said.

"For me? Awww." I said, moved. "You're such a great friend!"

Now:

Aiden stared at me with his eyes wide.

"I think she just friendzone him...." Angel deadpanned.

"That idiot..." Helen deadpanned.

"I heard that, you suckers." I said, whirling around to glare at them.

"You friendzone him!" Dylan said, shocked.

Jordan shook his head and sighed. "Poor Aiden."

I rolled my eyes. "I want privacy. Out." I demanded.

Helen dragged everyone out. Once we were alone, I was looking at Aiden's heartbroken expression. 

"Sorry. I'm not really friendzoning you. I don't feel comfortable saying how I felt about you in front of them." I said, sheepishly.

Aiden looked relieved. "Oh. Ok."

We were silent as I looked around. Aiden got up and walked to me. He got down to one of his knee. A proposal? 

"Anastasia, I've like you for a long time. To me, you are the bravest yet quite scary woman but, you are beautiful in my eyes. I love how you are really caring to the ones you care about. Will you be my girlfriend? I will protect you." Aiden said.

I was silent as I thought for a bit. I took a deep breath and prepared to answer...

.......

........

......

.....

..........

.......

......

.....

*Pregnant Pause caused by Angel*

Winter: Cut! *shoots up from seat* What's with this long pause?! Who the hell is messing with my laptop?! *looks around*

Jordan: *looks up* I don't have it this time.

Winter: *turns to Angel who has it*

Angel: Sorry... I was looking for baby clothes...

Winter: *lightly smacks her forehead before getting back to book*

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend." 

Aiden had the biggest grin I've ever seen. He picked me up and swung me around, happily.

"I have a girlfriend!" he chanted, happily.

A smile cracked on my face. this might not be so bad after all.

(Time Skip cause Winter wants to)

I was listening to 'Better When I'm Dancin'. It's actually pretty catchy. I couldn't help but to dance along to the music, swaying my hips. My hair is slightly wavy cause I just got out of bed in only Aiden's large shirt and a pair of booty shorts. 

"Why are you recording Sia, Aiden?"

"Shh, Anya!"

I spun around to see Aiden in only sweatpants holding his phone. "Oh come on! This is not for recording material!" I whined as I ran to him, trying to grab his phone. "Delete it!"

"No way. This is treasure and I'm keeping it." Aiden remarked as he held his phone away from me.

"Aiden!!" I whined, standing on my toes.

Aiden ducked down and kissed me. He pressed me against wall, making out with me. Anya had ran out so her eyes are saved for now. 

"Holy shit! My eyes!!!"

We quickly parted to see Nathan covering his eyes, horrified and back up.

"Do it in your room!" Nathan shouted and ran off.

Aiden and I laughed before we changed and went off to school. Eden is over today to play with Ethan. Ethan is starting to get comfortable around Eden. Aiden and I walked to class, hand in hand, laughing. Jordan waved over at us with Dylan. After class, it is lunch. I saw some bitches- I mean girls flirting with Aiden. I walked over and placed my arms around Aiden. Aiden looked down and when he saw it was me, he looks relieved. 

"Hey, babeeee!" I said, exaggerating the nickname. "Wanna go grab lunch outside? I feel famish!"

"Ugh.... Why are you dating her? Why not me, Aidy poo?" the main bitch said, looking at me in disgust.

"Cause unlike you, I'm not fake or filled with plastic. I'm the real thing with the perfect curves. The plumpest butt and squishy but plush tits." I purred. "Aidy poo likes the real thing. Not some plastic barbie who struts around the school in barely nothing. Right, Aidy poo?"

Aiden nod his head and wrapped his arms around me. "Yeah. This is my girlfriend." Aiden replied.

The two of us walk off like a boss. 

"Man... I hate it when girls are hanging off your arms like that." I huffed.

"I like jealous Anastasia." Aiden teased, kissing me. "It's cute."

"And I like jealous Aiden cause it's cute." I replied and pinched his cheeks. "You have such adorable pouty lips."

"I'm not cute or adorable! I'm hot and sexy!" Aiden whined.

"Fine, ugly and dickless hipster." I said and walked off.

"I have a big dick just an fyi!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Winter: Anotha chapter and I'm back! *drags a tied up Noah behind her* My hunt was successful!

Noah: Help me...

Winter: Don't worry! I'm working on your girlfriend! Don't forget to ask and dare away! Bye!