Epilogue

Anastasia's POV

I was walking to the graveyard with Aiden. We were holding hands. I don't know why Aiden dressed up in a suit when we are just going to see my dad's graveyard.

"Don't give me that look, An... I want to have a good impression from your dad." Aiden said, looking at my face. "I din't want to get haunted just because I am not the right guy for you."

"Oh Huckleberry..." I muttered.

"Don't you have a race tonight?" Aiden asked.

"I quit street racing." I said.

"What? Why? Don't you love racing?" Aiden asked, shocked.

"Well... I only do that to earn money for Ethan." I said, shrugging. "That car is mine's though. I want to work as a teacher."

"Not bad, An. Are we getting closer to the grave?" Aiden asked.

"We're here." I said, stopping in front of a familiar grave.

Aiden and I placed the flowers down on the grave. Aiden looked at me, waiting. I took a deep breath.

"Hey, Dad. It's been a while." I said. "A lot of things happened down here if you were watching above. Yes, I have a boyfriend now and yes, Mom did married that greasy guy and had a child who is my little brother now. I'm also still a virgin. Sex after marriage like you said. Anyways... Mom disappeared once Dave was put in jail. Ethan got adopted by my boyfriend's family who took us in. I sort of quit street racing to continue my education and become a teacher. To be honest... I wouldn't have thought of that if it wasn't for my new friend Angel. So... like I said before... I have a boyfriend now and I brought him here to see you."

Aiden stood by the grave and waved. "Hi, Mr. Stone. I'm your daughter's boyfriend, Aiden. I dressed up neatly to give my girl's dad a good impression of me. I love your daughter so much. She is like a ray of sunshine in my dark childhood. We started off on a bad foot but I learned more about her and here I am... Dating the girl who I claimed to be the spawn of Satan." Aiden said, making me elbow his ribcages. "Ow! She is also violent and I respect her. I will protect her with all of my life and love her forever. Will you give me your blessing to marry your daughter once we are done with school?"

As if Dad heard him, a ray of sunlight beamed on us.

"Great! He gave us his blessing!" Aiden said, happily.

"The hell?" I said, confused. "And here I thought my dad said that ghosts don't exist..."

"Babe, they're called guardian angels. They look after their special someone." Aiden said as he peck my lips.

"Huh... isn't it chirpy to know that someone you know is watching your every move." I said, sarcastically. "Gee... I totally love it when my dad is watching me have sex with you or watching me take a shower."

"Don't ruin it, babe."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. I stood on my toes and leaned up to his ears.

"I love you, Aiden Henry Anderson." I said.

"And I love you, Anastasia soon-to-be-Anderson." Aiden chuckled.

I would not trade my happiness I have right now for anything. This is my life right now. My life with the man I love and feeling safe. Nothing and no one will take that away from me. I will not allow them to.

This is my new life.

The End
________________________________________

Winter: PARTY!!!! BOOK 2 IS DONE!!!!!! *cheers loudly*

Everyone: *celebrating*

Aiden: *dips Anastasia and kisses her, passionately*

Anastasia: *wraps her arms around Aiden, kissing him back*

Winter: Ok! Book 2 is done and there's a book 3! Yes, my lovely readers! A book 3! Which is even better than book 2 to be honest... Excuse me... I have to go take care of business... *walks to the bathroom*

Angel: Book 3 is when this one comes out! *rubs stomach*

Xavier: *crouch down, excitedly* I can't wait!

Noah: Not me...

Dylan: She won't be that bad...

Noah: Speak for yourself...

Winter: *comes out* Ok! We're done partying! Say good bye and take a bow!

Aiden and Anastasia: *bows*

Readers: *claps their hands*

Everyone except Noah: Bye!!! See you in Book 3!