13

I was watching Ethan play with a happy looking Helen. She stopped smiling and looked at me, gravely.

"I have to tell you something," she said to me.

I nod my head.

"Turn on the TV to the news," Helen said.

I did what she said. It was a missing people section. Ethan and I were on it. I leaned on the wall, watching the TV. Dave appeared on the screen with fake tears in his eyes while hugging Mom to his side.

"Our daughter and son have been missing. Please find them," he said in a fake, pained voice.

"FUCKING LIAR!" I roared and flipped my middle finger up at the TV. "Fuck you two!"

Helen had covered Ethan's eyes and ears.

"I'm never returning to that hell hole! Fuck you, you stinking bastard! Rot in hell! Both of you!" I shouted, pissed.

I began to cuss in Russian in a loud and angry voice. Helen uncovered Ethan's ears and eyes since I was cussing in Russian. The four guys looked taken back while Angel tsked and the twins glared at the TV.

"Please return my babies back." Mom sobbed.

"I need a gun and your last name. I'm going to fucking murder them! Bang, bang, dead!" I said and hopped off to find a gun. "Where's my gun? Ethan, do you know where my bang bang is?"

"Under the bwed," Ethan responded.

"Thanks!"

I went up to my room and used my crutches to kicked my gun out. I picked it up and loaded the gun before hobbling down.

"I'm going out, Ethan," I called as I checked to see if the bullets were in my gun.

"She's really going to do it?!" Jordan yelped.

"Nope," Jace remarked and tackled me.

"Asshole!"

Ethan giggled at my furious body underneath Jace's bigger body. Jace kicked my gun under the sofa.

"There goes my self-defense," I muttered. "I hate you."

"Love you too, sweetheart," Jace remarked as he sat on me.

"It means get the fuck off me, fatass!" I snapped and shoved Jace off me.

I got up and rubbed my back. "And lose some weight," I added.

Ethan got up and hugged me around my left leg. "I hungwry."

"Ok. What do you want to eat?" I asked, softly and picked him up. "I'm going to hop to the kitchen. I hate crutches."

Aiden's POV

I watched Anastasia dropped her crutches and hop to the kitchen with her little brother. This side of her is pretty rare for the three of us to see. The nicer and caring side of her.

"That bitch never gives up..." Jace muttered as he picked up her crutches.

"She's.....strong. I admire her for that." Noah said as he plops down on the sofa beside me.

"I hate her." I snorted. "She's a bitch."

Dylan and Jordan looked at me, annoyed. I really hate Anastasia. She's too cocky and such a bitch.

"Dude... something must've happened to her when she was younger so that made her become who she is," Dylan said to me.

"Well... she lost her real father when she was.... 12 years old. Her mother remarried when she was 14 and that was when the abuse started. When she turned 15, it was when Ethan was born. She was really brave though," Helen said.