6

Winter: Sorry for the long wait, guys! Here's a chapter for you!

Recap:

"Anastasia?!" Oh....that 'oh so familiar' voice...

I looked up slowly to see a shocked, Dylan, Jordan, and Aiden. Doop... The smile left my face and it was replaced with a scowl. They were standing next to a pair of twins who were both holding onto some girl's hand. She looks to be my age. Behind them were a bunch of people. Do I have to explain to them or what?

I stared at them for awhile before turning away, pretending that I don't know them. I got in my car. I ticked Ethan under his chin. He giggled and grabbed my fingers. I smiled at him and hugged him. I peck his forehead and straightened up.

"I'll park my car somewhere safe." I replied. "I'll come back inside for the celebration later."

Jace nodded and waved his hand. Helen went with Jace. I got in my car and drove to a safe spot. I parked my car and got out. I picked up Ethan and closed the door. I locked it with high security. I walked inside. The music was loud. Everyone cheered and chanted my racing name as they made a pathway for me. I took my seat at the front. Instantly, girls walked up and placed a crown on me. Pretty crown. The girls giggled and skipped off while swaying their hips for the guys. I place Ethan down and peck his forehead. He giggled and grabbed my fingers. I had a soft and loving smile on my face. Only Ethan, Helen, and Jace get to see this face majority of the time. I placed the crown on his head. Ethan threw his hands up in the air, squealing. He grabbed my hair and put it in his mouth, chewing it. I notice how he still has this habit of chewing my hair a lot. I don't mind. The music blasted through out in the club. Ethan giggled and squealed as he threw his arms up in the air. He's going to be a party boy for sure. People crowded around me, congratulating me on my 3 year long victory. I smiled, politely and thanked them for their compliments. A pretty girl who was standing with the twins walked up to me. She smiled, shyly at me. I smiled at her back.

"Y-You did good." she mumbled and blushed. "I really like your car, Shadow."

"Thank you, miss." I said, smiling at her.

"Our Angel is shy and flustered." chuckled a twin with long curly hair.

"A-Adam!" Angel gasped and blushed.

"True dat!" the other twin joked.

"Xavier!"

I chuckled at Angel's blushing face at the twins who are both laughing. I stood up, placing Ethan down on the seat. I held my hand out to her with a warm smile on my face.

"Hi. My name is Anastasia Stone. Racer name is Shadow. Please to meet you." I said.

I watch as Angel's face lit up and my heart warm up. She shook my hands.

"Hi! My name is Angel Coleman! I got married last summer to the Coleman twins! We should have a girls' day! I do online college! Do you have a phone? Let's exchange numbers!" she said.

I felt overwhelm. The twins held her back.

"Sorry about our wife. When she makes a new friend, she tends to get....er.....like this." Curly said.

"It's ok, Curly." I said and took out my phone.

"Curly?" he said while raiding one of his eyebrows.

Angel broke into snickers while the other twin snicker along.

"I don't know your name and your hair is curly so.....your name or nickname is Curly." I said, innocently.

Angel and I exchange numbers. The twins also exchange numbers with me since I think they sort of like me. Curly's name is Adam and Xavier's nickname from me is just.....Xavier. Angel is carrying Ethan and cooing at him. I rolled my eyes at him. Ethan clearly loves the attention he is receiving. The twins were with me.