20

I was at the Adams' home, hugging Scar to my chest. I had on shorts and a tank top. Ethan is asleep in his room. I didn't break my hand yesterday... It's just torn muscles.. I had to rub some ointment on the bruise I had. the kitty flap opened the cats pour in around the living room, confusing me. I looked down at Scar.

"Gee... I don't want to know what you did this time..." I sighed as the cats went around and plop down around me. "But whatever you did is the best... You guys are all so fluffy."

I sighed and leaned back, happily. the door opened and Aiden came in with his family. Aiden screamed like a girl when he saw the huge mound of cats around me, sleeping.

"What's with the cats?! Did you go in and adopt some more?!" he shouted.

"Did not... These are strays." I replied as the cats all purred and rubbed their heads against me.

"I think you have some type of magic that attract only cats to you.." Nancy deadpanned. "Cute!"

She snapped a picture and walked off, texting someone. The strays all got up and walked out, scattering everywhere. Aiden glared at Scar as he sat down besides me. The family left to go to their rooms. Scar is purring on my lap. We were silently watching TV. 

"So.... How are you?" Aiden asked me.

"Fine. And you?"

"Fine, I guess.."

We were silent now when Aiden sat up.

"Can I do something? It's not bad but... if you think it's bad then it's bad." Aiden said, hesitantly.

"I don't mind... Everything around me is bad anyways..." I sighed.

"Ok. Don't slap me either." Aiden said.

"The hell are you talking abo- Mmph!"

Aiden is kissing me. My eyes widened as my slow brain tried to catch up to the even that is happening right now. I began to turn red and I did the first thing that came to mind. 

SLAP!

"Ow! I literally just told you to not slap me a couple minutes ago!!!" Aiden shouted as he held his left cheek. "Are you insan-...."

I was blushing and covering my lips, averting my eyes.

"I've never seen you blush before." Aiden said, leaning close to me.

"I-I-Is this for your entertainment?!" I demanded with my face red.

"It's not but sort off. I guess you should say I like you so will you go on a date with me?" Aiden asked.

I was silent for a while, thinking of the consequences. Dave is really dangerous... He could hurt Aiden and I couldn't allow that to happen... 

"Yes." I answered which is the opposite of what my brain was trying to tell me. "Wait! I meant no! No!"

"Too late!" Aiden sang and got up, walking off, happily. "Don't worry. It's going to be at home this Saturday cause everyone won't be home and it would only be us too. Ethan is going with them."

My jaw was dropped. 

POOF!

I was bright red and too embarrass to say anything... Stupid lips....

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Winter: Sorry if it's short! They finally K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!! *whoops* Don't forget to vote and comment away! Now I have to go hide from Anastasia! See ya!