3

The next morning, I woke up early and made breakfast for Dave. Mom can make her own food. I snuck some food up for Ethan. I woke him up and fed him before we left the house for school. I dropped him off at preschool and put some concealer on my bruises before going to school. I limp to my class and sat down at my spot. The professor walked in and began to lecture. I feel asleep. I woke up to the bell ringing and I walked to my next class. After class was lunch. I only had an apple and I was sitting by myself. My hand is under my shirt, lightly rubbing my injured sides. I winced a bit. I don't go to the doctor or the hospital because they ask too much.

"Dude! There's no more seats!"

"The only table open is with the auburn headed sitting alone." Oh no.

"I wonder why no one sat there with her..."

"Maybe because she's scary!"

"You're such a wuss, Aiden."

"And you aren't?"

"Oi!"

"Let's just ask... I volunteer Aiden as tribute! Anyone who agrees say 'I'. Disagree says 'Nay'!"

"I!"

"I!"

"Nay!"

"Ok! Aiden, go do it!"

"I hate you guys!"

"Love you too. Shoo! Go ask!"

I stared at my apple. Footsteps walked towards me and stopped.

"Hey."

I looked up and the guy who bump into me yesterday, flinched.

"Um....Can my friends and I sit here?" he asked, nervously.

"Do as you wish, jerk." I said and narrowed my grey eyes at him.

He scowled at me and walked off. "She said go ahead but I don't want to sit there."

"Great!"

A guy with brown hair plop down and grinned at me. "Hi! I'm Jordan!"

Another guy sat down. "And I'm Dylan. That dork that asked you is Aiden or the guy who bump into you yesterday."

I looked between the three. "Do you guys like.....um.....together since elementary?" I asked.

"Yep! Only one is missing in the group. She was suppose to go here with us so that we could all learn about businesses but, she got married over the summer to the Coleman twins and took online classes now since they don't want her to go out majority of the time. We're going to take over our families' businesses." Jordan said as he nod his head. Woah. "Oh! What's your name?"

I blinked. "Anastasia Stone."

"Anastasia....long name. We would've given you the name 'Anya' but Aiden's adopted little sister is named that so......we're going to call you-" Jordan started when I interrupted.

"Anastasia. No nicknames." I interrupted.

"Aww why not?" Jordan whined.

"Cause I don't like nicknames." I lied, harshly. 

I got up, swiftly and winced in pain. The pain disappeared from my eyes and I picked up my keys. I walked out of the cafeteria. Stupid boys. Except Ethan. Ethan is my cute little cookie. I have an obsession with cookies. I drove to Ethan's preschool and picked him up. Ethan was pouting angrily in his little seat.

"What's wrong, cookie?" I asked him as I drove.

"Some kids made fwun of me." he said, frowning. "I hit him." Ok. I am are really bad role model.