21

"You dress up in sweats and a large, ugly sweater to a date?" 

I looked up at a dressed up Aiden. "And you don't? It's at home. We're not going anywhere outside so why do I have to dress up for a date that has to be at home? That's just weird." I snorted. (A/N: Sorry to those who actually dresses up in sweats and a large, ugly sweater to a date! It's not meant to be offensive, I mean.... I would do that too....)

Aiden rolled his eyes. "It's a date and you should at least look nice in front of your date. They might find you disgusting."

"It's in front of you. You're practically used to this." I said.

"True... You could be a slob sometimes."

"Hey!"

Aiden laughed as I glared at him, clearly offended. Aiden walked up to his room. He came down in sweatpants and a t-shirt. 

"I'll make dinner and you put up some movie." Aiden said.

"Ok." I said and got up.

Aiden was about to walk out when he backtrack. "Oh and no chick flicks. I hate those chick flicks movies." Aiden added and walked off.

You could guess what I did... I put on 'Bridesmaids'. I was waiting for him as I twiddle my thumb. Something delicious wafted through the air and my mouth water. Aiden came in with a tray and a rose. He placed it on the table.

"Shrimp Alfredo and a glass of red wine." Aiden presented. 

"It smells delicious." I said, honestly. "I didn't know that you could cook. Angel told me that you don't know how to cook even if you were trying to survive on an island."

"How rude. That girl doesn't know that I take cooking classes!" Aiden huffed, making me laugh. "So what movie are we watching?"

"Bridesmaids." I answered as I dug into my food.

Aiden gave me a deadpanned look on his face. "I literally just said no chick flicks..."

"JK. I hate chick flicks too." I said and put up 'Kitchen Nightmare'. "I love food though."

"Wait! That's the disgusting one where Gordan goes through those moldy foods in those restaurants! Don't ruin restaurants for me!" Aiden yelped.

I rolled my eyes and changed the channel. "Fine."

Lion King is on so I put that up. 

Aiden's POV

I can't believe that I asked her on a date! My heart is thumping rapidly against my chest. I was actually excited. She's gorgeous but scary. She's nice but in her own way. She's caring but only to her brother and other little kids. We were watching 'Lion King' right now. It got to the depressing part where Mufusa died. I sighed, bored. I heard sniffing on my right and glanced over to the right. I was taken back to see Anastasia sniffing and rubbing her teary eyes while watching the film. She actually looks cute crying! I think this film hits her emotional state because her own dad died. I did those cheesy things that guys did. I yawned and stretched my arms out before letting my right arm rest around the back of the sofa on my right. Anastasia didn't make any moves to shove me. What she did next, surprised the shit out of me and made me fall for her even more. She snuggled up against my side, watching the film. 

Ba-thump!

Ba-thump!

Ba-thump!

The sound of my own heart, beating that loud, seems to echo in my ears. Anastasia's breathing is soft. They began to slow down. I peered down at her to see that she is asleep, holding onto my shirt. Her brunette hair brush down her face. My hand brushed her hair away from her sleeping face with a smile on my face. I could still remember the first time we met... The smile dropped. She was actually terrifying...

Nancy's POV

We were finally home. I wonder how the kids are. I opened the door and looked in to see the TV on. I looked over at the sofa and squealed quietly to myself.

"Honey! Honey! Honey!" I whispered squealed to him, excitedly. "Look!"

Henry looked in, carrying a sleeping Anya. A smile made way on his face. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of Anastasia sleeping on the sofa with her arms wrapped around Aiden while his arms were holding Anastasia close as he slept. There is a blanket around them. I think I overdid it with the pictures. I send it to Angel, Helen, Jace, Dylan, and Jordan. So cute!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Winter: *sighs dreamily* I love writing romantic books!

Greyson: Cause you're still single?

Winter: *freezes and glares at Greyson* I'm giving you 3 seconds to run...

Greyson: It's true!! *runs*

Winter: *runs after Greyson with a knife*

Nathan: *sighs* I told him... Don't forget to vote and comment away! Bye!