27

I am in my room, doing my work when Aiden came in shirtless. Oh la la~ He has abs! He has freaking abs!!! Aiden smirked when he caught me staring.

"Like what you see, cupcake?" he asked, seductively.

My face went blank. "Annnnnnd you ruined it with the stupid nickname." I said, shaking my head and turned away, getting back to work. "Excuse me. I have to catch up with my school work."

"Damn it." Aiden cursed. "So not fair..."

"Suck it up, babe." I chuckled as I was typing up my essay. "Oh and can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?" Aiden asked as he put his clothes on.

"Can you check my essay. Like... proofread it?" I asked.

"Sure. Do you have afternoon class?" Aiden asked as I handed him my essay.

"No. Just mornings every day and afternoons on Wednesdays." I answered, getting up, stretching and yawning. "Want to meet up with the other two?"

"Sure." Aiden said as he read through my essay. "Why don't you call them up, babe?"

"Done." I said as I texted them. "I sexted them."

Aiden froze and look at me. "I'm sorry but did I hear you just say 'sexted them' or is that my ears?"

"No. You heard me right." I hummed.

"Sorry but.... what's 'sexting'?" Aiden asked, puzzled.

I looked at him as if he grew two heads. I'm now doubting myself if he really is the same guy who was literally begging me for sex. Jordan and Dylan burst in.

"I got your sext!" Jordan hollered and stopped. "Why are you looking at Aiden as if he has boobies?"

I pointed to Aiden. "He doesn't know what 'sexting' is..."

Jordan let out a loud gasp. "He's an innocent child!"

Dylan began to sob. "I knew he still had that innocent in him!"

"Oi!" Aiden said, irked. "Please explain to me what does 'sexting' mean?!"

"Too innocent!!!"

"I have the urge to murder you two... Anya! Don't join them! And what the hell are you doing with my porn magazine?!"

"You should be glad that I'm pitying you for not knowing what 'sexting' means cause if I wasn't... I would've run you over with my car for even having porn magazines, asshole." I said, irked.

"Ah.... I see..." Aiden said as he gulped.

"Ooo.... you're in trouble~" Jordan snickered.

Now there's a fight between Aiden and Jordan. Dylan handed me a bag.

"Arigato." I said.

"You speak Japanese?" he asked.

"No. That's the only word I know in Japanese from watching anime." I claimed.

"Good job! You learned something!"

"I don't know whether that was meant to be offensive or a compliment..."

"A bit of both."

"You have an early death wish..."
_______________________________________

Anastasia: *bursts into room* This damn boss is getting out of hand! She's been skipping her job!

Aiden: Yeah... I'm sort of mad but... It is her last year of high school... so she's trying to keep her grades up to get into a good college and such... *trails off to see note on table*

Anastasia: *opens up letter and reads out loud* "Dear characters, I'm doing my damn best. I am out eating hot po- I mean.... working really hard on the next chapter! Peace! -Winter" I'm going to murder this bitch.

Aiden: Same...

Dylan: *places hands on their shoulders* Chill.

Angel: *waddles in* It's ok! Winter will be back! Let's just say the ending lines!

Anastasia: I'm going to be out for her blood pretty soon....

Xavier and Adam: Don't forget to vite and comment away!

Twins, Angel, and Dylan: BYE!