12

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

I looked up as well as Ethan. Aiden is scowling at me.

"Hello, bipolar," I said, rolling my eyes. "Excuse me. I'm busy here."

I turned back to Ethan with a huff. Ethan patted my cheek to calm me down and held his elephant out to me.

"Elapant!" he said as he held the elephant out to me.

"It's elephant. There's an 'e' and an 'h', sweetheart." I said.

Aiden is watching us. He sat down on the sofa. Dylan and Jordan came out, snickering with Angel. The two looked taken back to see me.

"Huh?! Wha-?!" Jordan started when Angel interrupted.

"She's living with me," Angel said and glared at me. "She ate all of my cookies along with her little brother."

"Darling, did you hear anything?" I asked Ethan, innocently.

"Hey, kid!" Jordan chirped as he bounded over to us. "Did you know that I'm your big sister's best friend?"

"Si-Si, there's a stwanger!" Ethan whispered to me.

I burst out laughing at Jordan's offended face. "She never told you about me?! Did you know that she has a boyfriend name 'Ethan'? I thought I was going to have a chance with her!" Jordan said.

Ethan perked up and pointed to his chest. "I'm Ethan!"

Jordan blinked. "Huh?"

"I'm Ethan!" Ethan repeated.

I laughed even harder at Jordan's face as he realized.

"Ohh!!! You lied! You're still single and Ethan is your brother who loves you very much and needs to be fed!!!" Jordan shouted.

"I forgot I told you three that." I snickered. "Stu-pid~"

Ethan giggled. "Stupid!" he mimicked.

I turned pale. "Lord, I'm such a bad example." I groaned as I buried my face in the elephant.

"You think?" Angel said, sarcastically as she crossed her arms. "He learned how to say the f-word perfectly."

"Fu-" Ethan started when I covered his mouth.

"Please don't tell me you drop the f-bomb on your tutor, Ethan..." I begged.

Ethan giggled and shrugged.

"Helen's going to kill me," I muttered and sat up, holding onto Ethan.

"Ms. Helen!" Ethan cheered and threw his arms up into the air.

"You want to see Ms. Helen?" I asked Ethan.

Ethan nodded his head, eagerly.

"First a deal," I said, sternly. "Do not drop the f-bomb or s-bomb, got it?"

"Ok, Momma!" Ethan chirped and hugged me.

I reached for my phone that is on the table. "Too lazy...."

Aiden rolled his eyes and nudge my phone to my hand with his foot. I grabbed it in disgust.

"Use your hand, asshole," I said. "Ethan, don't you dar-"

"Asshole!" Ethan shouted.

"Don't say that in front of Helen either..."

"Ok!"

Xavier is howling with laughter as well as some guy. Angel glared at them and they both quickly shut up.

"Noah! Xavier! It's not funny!" Angel snapped.