11

I was back at the mansion, waiting for Angel's scolding to finish. After she finished, I got up and hop out, whistling. Ethan toddles in and hugs me around my left leg.

"Is Ana have a boo boo? I will kiss it bye bye!" Ethan said and kissed my right leg.

I was on the ground, trembling before my little brother. "Cuteness overload. You are too pure for this world."

Angel cooed and picked up Ethan, kissing his nose. Ethan giggled and hugged Angel. Angel walked off, taking Ethan for his afternoon nap. The twins sat down on the sofa with me.

"So.....how did you ended up with a broken leg?" Adam asked me as he took a sip of coffee.

"I jump out of the window of my old house while trying to get clothes for Ethan and me. I didn't know that he would be home and took me by surprise so I jump out of the window as my stupid act fast thing." I said.

"That's really stupid," Xavier remarked.

"Shut the fuck up, you ass!" I snapped at him. "I get that it was a stupid move but what else was I suppose to do? Play dead and hopefully he would go away? Hahaha! I don't think so!"

"So sassy..." Adam muttered.

"If you were my daughter, I would've to bend you over my knees," Xavier said.

"Sucks that I'm not! So, hah!" I said, snarkily. 

Angel came down and looked at the three of us. "I put Ethan to bed already. Are you sure you don't want to take this up to the police?" Angel asked me, worried.

"Nope. They will take Ethan away from me and saw that I need to focus on school and other crap that I don't need to hear. Ethan is mine. Mine to spoil and take care of." I huffed, childishly. "I'm not going to share Ethan with anyone either. He's mine. Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!"

Angel sweatdropped. "I think I get it..."

"Which means no sex until Ethan is 17 years old," I remarked.

"That would be........ 14 years....that'll make us.........40 years old?!" Xavier yelped once he thought out the math.

"You're making us look like some pedophile, Xav...." Adam deadpanned. "There's Angel who would be 32 and we're 40....."

"Age is just a number!" Angel pipe in. "That's what my mom would tell me!"

"B-B-But....we'll grow bald and we....won't look handsome anymore!!" Xavier cried out.

"In your dreams!" Adam said, horrified. "Angie! Comfort Daddy!"

"I forgot that you guys are into the DDLG thingie...." I sighed. "Every time you say 'Daddy', I instantly thought of a little girl with her dad."

Angel laughed at my unhappy face. I pouted up at her. There is a knock at the door.

"I got it!!!" Xavier sang and got up to get the door.

"Did he just....sing?" I asked.

"She did it! She always sang that line every time she gets the door!" Xavier shouted, pointing at his laughing wife. "It's her fault! It's stuck in my head now! Do you know how embarrassing that was when I accidentally said it at work?"

Adam let out a roar of laughter. "Oh shit! I almost forgot that day! The secretary looked like she saw a ghost!"

I laughed and got up. I grabbed my crutches and limped up the stairs to Ethan's room. I walked in. Ethan was sitting up on his bed, playing with his toys. He froze when he saw me. He quickly laid down and pretended to sleep. I chuckled and limped over to him. I sat down on his bed and kissed his forehead, pushing his bangs back.