Part 29//Trampoline Park

Sorry I've not been uploading,I finally got my cast off of my wrist so that lit but i still have a boot kinda thing but it's on my wrist not leg.Ive also been busy with soccer I got scouted and then schools being a pain in the ass too.But I'm back!⬇️⬇️

Erika's Point Of View:

I got so bored of just sitting around,I'm a doing person.I like to be on the move,not sitting down for hours.I hopped on my phone and grabbed a number to a trampoline park,I got on a phone call with them and by the end of the phone call I'd booked the whole place 5:30pm until 9:30pm.I texted Jake that I need him when he gets home.

"Owen!Come here for a sec please!"I shout up the stairs,Owen comes waddling down.

"I was playing wif uncle Chance and uncle Toner."He whined.I laughed at the last bit.

"Uncle Toner?"I giggled.

"Daddy said to call him that."He nods at me putting his arms out hoping for me to pick him up.

"Mommy is making Mac and Cheese.Do you want to help?"I say lifting him off his little feet and holding him on my hip.

"Yes!"He squeals in excitement.I laugh and we walk over to the kitchen.I put him on the island.(They are still living at the old TT house)

"Can you fill this with water?"I ask putting a bowl in the sink.

"Okie."He replied turning on the tap.(yo I have n0 clue on how you make Mac and cheese cause boi I ain't no cook,this will be 100% the wrong way of making it)

"No no.Try dumping these in there cause that water is not filtered."I say handing him 5 bottles of water.

"Oh."He unscrews the lid from the bottle and pours the first bottle in.

After he puts all the water in I boil it on the stove and pour the pasta and powder that you get in the box in the bowl.After some time it's cooked so I plate it up while Owen gets Chance,Anthony,Tessa and his favorite teddy that always eats with us.

"Erika!Im home."I hear my favorite man shout.

"Jakey!"I squeal running over to him,I swing my arms around his neck and peck his lips.

"I smell food,and it's not you."Jake winks

"Woah guys!Keep it pg will ya?"Tessa asked walking down the stairs with Chanthony following close behind.

"It was Jake."I say poking Jake's chest,he kisses my forehead.

"Let's talk after food,acting makes me hungry."Jake grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the island.He grabbed his bowl and went and sat on the couch with everyone else.

I got my bowl and Owen's bowl and carried them to the couch,I put Owen's on his lap and sat next to him.

~~~

After dinner everyone was putting there bowls away.

"Yo guys?"I said dropping mine and Owen's bowls into the sink.

"Yo Erika?"Anthony mocked.I slapped his arm lightly

"Yeah."Everyone replied.

"I booked a trampoline park out 5:30pm to 9:30pm.The rest of the squad is meeting us there so be ready in 30."I say picking Owen up.

"Wait,the whole place?"Chance asked.

"Yup."I nodded.

"Okay."Everyone but me,Tessa and Owen ran upstairs.

"I'll get Owen changed."Tessa says taking Owen from me,I nod.

"Thanks T."I reply."I left clothes on his bed."

~~~

That's all I'm writing for now but expect a new chapter in the next few hours.Im going soccer practice then I'm meeting friends at the mall,then I'm going out for dinner.There will be a new chapter out today Idk when,so see you then.Well not actually cause it's a screen but u get what I mean.

~Emily🐐💫