Part 44//Christmas Day

Monday 25th December

Jake's Point Of View:

Before anyone woke up I went downstairs,I ate some of the cookies Owen left and drank the milk.I put the elf on the shelf in a new place so Owen could find it.I wrote a note saying a clue to were you will find him and put it on the counter.

I headed out to my car were I hid Erika's presents.I shoved them under the tree with everyone else's,grabbed Erika's stocking and went upstairs.

Erika was curled in a ball next to Apollo.

"Babe..."I say sitting down next to her.

"Merry Christmas."I kiss her lips as she starts to wake up.

She stretched a little then sat up.

"Morning handsome."She smiles at me.

"Morning gorgeous.Lets wake the rest up."I say standing up,she nods in agreement and goes into the bathroom.

We both use the bathroom,brush our teeth,wash our face and Erika also brushed her hair and put it in a messy bun.Me and Erika head downstairs as Erika said she was really hungry.

"What do you want?"I ask her as she sits on the counter stool.

"Urm.Pancakes,I really really could eat some pancakes."She says licking her lips which made me laugh.

"I'm sure I can do that,I'll postmate some from McDonald's."I pull out my phone and order some

~~~

Me and Erika had ate breakfast and fed Apollo.We are on a roll.

"We need to get Owen."Tessa says.

"Okay,a quick warning.He will be hyper all day,I'm not joking."Erika seriously says.

Everyone laughs.

"No I'm serious."She slaps me.

"Okay,Okay."I tickle her.

"No!Stoooop."She giggles at me.

"Do you love me?"I ask.

"I'm gonna marry you so There is your answer."

"Stop flirting and let's go get Owen already."Chance says.

Chance and Anthony start tickling each other and pretending to be me and Erika.

"Oh Jakey,Stop.Stop Jakey.Awe hehehee."Anthony sings in a girly voice.

"Do you love me Erika?"Chance asks Anthony.

"Oh Jakey I love you so much.Ahehehe."Anthony blurts out.

Erika runs up to them both and slaps them with a spatula (😂)

~~~

"Owen,it's Christmas!"Tessa shouts while I open his blinds.

"CISSMASSS!!!"He screams jumping out of bed,he darts for his door.

"Woah,don't knock me down."Erika says.

"Sowy but I want to find elfy!"He demands pulling on the door handle.

We all help Owen find the elf and then we start opening presents.

~~~

Owen opened his present from me and Jake,his mouth dropped and he came and attacked me and Jake with a hug.

"Frank ooooo!"He screamed.

We got him a new bike.He didn't know how to ride a bike but we were gonna show him.