Part 47//Jerika day

Friday 29th December

Erika's Point Of View:

Today is sadly the last day of mine and Jake's trip.Most Of It was spent in the hotel room as I didn't feel good.We literally never get Jerika alone time apart from when we are sleeping and when we get the time,I fuck it up.I feel really bad.Today me and Jake are gonna go home.This break ended way too quick.I do really miss Owen though,I haven't been away from him for nearly a year straight.

Flashback to yesterday

"Do you feel any better Rik?"Jake asks me as I'm brushing my teeth.

"A little.I want to do something today,I don't want to ruin it.Dont Tell me I'm not ruining it Jake,because I am and I know I am.Im fixing it,I'm taking you on a date and I'm paying."I say after spitting out my toothpaste.

"Okay.Where are we going?"Jake asks slipping his hands around my waist and holding my stomach.

"Hmm."I touch my head."I guess that's another surprise for you."I turn around and kiss his cheek.

"Right."I squeezed my ass and walked into the bedroom with my on his back.

"Get ready."I say hopping off his back.

"I am.Im waiting for you."He pulls on a coat over his hoodie.

He was in a really nice outfit.Black ripped skinny jeans,a black hoodie and a royal blue ellesse puffer jacket.He also had on the matching vans that a company got me and Jake for Christmas.

"Can you get my jacket?"I ask him.He nods and walks out of the room.

I pull on some light ripped skinny jeans,a nude colored sweater and my coat.I put on my black Timberlands boots and put my hair in a high pony with the ends curled.

"Damn Baby."Jake says walking into the room with his camera in his hand.

"What?"I ask collecting my phone,chapstick and some snacks to put in my purse.

"You look fresh."He points the camera at me.

"You look nice too.Actually wearing normal clothes not merch."I tease.

He gasps and pushed me on the bed.He pulled up my sweater and started blowing on my stomach.

"Hey!i was joking!We need to leave now."I say in between giggles.

"Fine."He kissed my stomach and pulled my sweater down again.

~~~

I took Jake to the park,to walk around and talk.It was snowing but luckily we dressed for the weather so we were fine.

"We are going to Starbucks to get a drink,I'm paying."I remind him.

"Ugh,are you sure?"He asked.

"Babe.you get all these nice things for me,treat me like a princess,care for Owen.I do nothing for you,thats changing now."I say.

"You carry my child,that's bigger then everything I do for you.Please let me pay?"He asks.

"Nope,carrying a child isn't hard.She is just chilling in my stomach 24/7."I shrug while we cross the road.