Part 54//Jerika Date P2

Erika's Point Of View:

I just got ready for mine and Jake's date,I can't remember the last time we went on a date.I am wearing a black Gucci hoodie with some Adidas leggings.Me and Jake are into the walk across the sand holding hands and some Taco Bell afterwards type of dates,we aren't into fancy dinner dates.

"Mikey."I hear Jake shout a few times.

"Jakey poo!"I shout back,those are the nicknames we both hate.

"Where are you?"Jake shouts.

"Putting on makeup."I shout back.A few minutes later He is sat on the counter watching me do my makeup.

We got into the conversation of the wedding but we decided that we would carry on talking about it later else we aren't going to get anywhere.

~~~

Me and Jake were walking along the beach,holding hand and listening to the relaxing sound of the waves crashing on the shore.It was our perfect date,the date we have done so many times but it never gets old.

"I wanna hold that hand."Jake points to my other hand.

"Why?"I ask.

"To be closer to your ring."He smiled.

I giggled at his silliness and we switched places,I was now on the side closer to the water.

"Wait,babe we are matching."I laugh.

He is wearing the same Gucci black hoodie and some Adidas sweatpants.

"Oh yeah,great minds think alike I guess."Jake says.

We walk for a little longer until Jake trips and falls,as I'm holding his hand I go down with him and land on the sand next to him.We are both dying of laughter.

Jake sits up and pulls me in between his legs,we look forward to where the sky meets the ocean and were the stars are scattered around in the dark night sky.

I lay back and get cozy on Jake's chest,he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the back of my head.

"Erika,I love you so much."Jake whispered into my ear.

"I love you Jakey very much too."I bend my neck to look up at him and kiss under his chin a few times.

~~~

After we finished up at the beach we arrived at what you could call mine and Jake's landmark;Taco Bell.

"I'll find a seat,you go order."I tell Jake separating my hand from Jake.

I walk to a table in the corner next to a window,it was the cleanest in the whole place so I sat down and waited for Jake.I changed my lock screen to a picture I took with Jake at the beach (⬇️)

I changed my lock screen to a picture I took with Jake at the beach (⬇️)

By the time I had finished Jake was back.We ate our food and headed back home as it was getting really late.

~~~

Jake's Point Of View:

Me and Erika got back in the house and it was quite,dead silence.I grabbed her waist and lifted her onto my back and ran up the stairs.We changed into comfy clothes and sat in bed cuddled up underneath a blanket,i was about to start doing emails when there was a knock at the door.

"It's T."We hear Tessa whisper shout.

"It's open."I say.

She brings a sleeping baby into the room and behind her comes Anthony holding Owen who is also sleeping.

"Hey lovebirds."Anthony whispered.

I rolled my eyes and got Owen off Anthony.I laid him between me and Erika and pulled his blanket over him.

"Room for one more?"Tessa asked handing Kasey to Erika.

"I'm sure it will work,Night guys."Erika says.Anthony and Tessa leave closing the door behind them.

"Should I put Owen in his room?"I ask Erika.She nods.

"Please,I wanna cuddle you tonight It's was Owen's turn yesterday."She giggles.

I pick Owen up and drop him off in his room,tucking him in and kissing his forehead.I run back upstairs and back under the blanket.

"Kasey is fed and sleeping so it's just me and you."She says sitting on my chest.

"Cosy."I whisper.

She leans closer and cups my cheek,I put my hand around her neck and we had a slow and meaningful make out session that we had been needing for a long time.

It was pretty long,it got to pulling of shirts but we got tired and went to bed.