Part 45//Christmas day p2

Erika's Point Of View:

I was in the bathroom with Tessa doing my makeup for the Christmas dinner that me and team 10 are going to.

"So,do you and Jake have any names yet?"Tessa asks me.

"Kinda.I have a few in mind but we haven't actually talked about it."I say applying some mascara.

"What names do you like?"She asked.

"Elle,Freya,Avery,Riley,Brooklyn and Leah are all cool."I shrug.

"I know Jake wants to call a kid Jax but that's a boy name,not a girl."She reminds me,I nod.

"Maybe one day we will have a boy,I don't know."I smile at the thought of having a baby boy looking like Jake.

"Focus on the one you have at the minute."She says.

"I am!"I laugh.

~~~

Me and Tessa changed into some nice outfits.I wore a grey dress that went to the bottom of my thighs and Tessa wore a black dress that went to the knees.

"Done,Done and Done."Tessa smiles at me.

"You look great T."I say.

"You look amazing too!"She pats my back.

"I look fat,you can see my belly."I frown.

"Really Erika?Your are nearly 15 weeks pregnant,you are obviously gonna have a bump!"Tessa says.

"I know,I know."I walk downstairs.

~~~

"Baby?Can you give my feet a massage?"I ask Jake.

"We are in the car,not at the moment."He says with his eyes focused on the road.

"Please?"I beg.

"Erika,I'm driving.Unless you want to crash then no I can't."

"Autopilot!We didn't get a Tesla for nothing."I remind him.

"Look,I will give you a massage when we get home.If your feet hurt I'll carry you inside the restaurant."Jake rubs my arm.

"Promise you will when we get home?"I ask.

"Promise."He smiles at me and parks up.

~~~

A few hours later the whole crew came out of the restaurant stuffed like a turkey.We had ate a bunch of food,I'm still quite hungry though.

"Can we go and get some frozen yogurt?"I ask buckling Owen in the backseat.

"Are you joking?"Jake laughed.

"No."I seriously said.

"I'll postmate some when we get back."He kisses me as I get in the car

"Thanks."I smile.

~~~

Most people had gone to have a nap after the huge meal we just ate.Me and Jake were the only ones awake.I was laying on the couch eating frozen yogurt and Jake was massaging my feet.

"Do you want some?"I ask Jake.

"Nope,I'm full.Can we nap after this?"Jake yawns.

"You can.Im not tired,I wanna clean the house when I'm done."I look around at the mess.

There was wrapping paper all over the floor,toys,water bottles and everyone's presents.

"Don't go too hard on yourself then.Make sure to get some sleep cause we get on a plane in like 10 hours."Jake reminded me.I sat up and he laid down.

"Have a good nap handsome."I kiss his forehead and begin the big clean.

~~~

HEYY!Im sorry it didn't go up at 1 but I only just got back from the hospital like 10 minuets ago.I didn't brake my toe but I did fracture it,I need to wear a stupid boot for a week until it is over with.Im actually so clumsy and it's getting really annoying,I haven't even had my arm cast off for a month and I'm already injured.Ill try write a new chapter.I was thinking that in 5 chapters I just skip to the birth,so the birth will be chapter 50.Tell me what you think in the comments anddddd I have some ideas for the high school book now so expect a new chapter very soon on that book.Ill see you guys later,ily.

~Emily🐐🎄